Chamillionaire Court Siding Games

Shows, merch, endorsements.

yeah but I feel like a bunch of Indies don't even be on the road like that and most stay in clubs. clubs aint paying ish b. what endorsements are you talking about? how much can they make from their march anyways? I feel like that stuff don't even be selling that well.

Shows, merch, endorsements.

yeah but I feel like a bunch of Indies don't even be on the road like that and most stay in clubs. clubs aint paying ish b. what endorsements are you talking about? how much can they make from their march anyways? I feel like that stuff don't even be selling that well.
You'd be surprised. These new weird lil rappers have cult followings. They eat up overpriced merchandise on hanes tees.

I'm not saying they're getting rich. Probably making just enough to justify continuing doing it.

I'm not saying they're getting rich. Probably making just enough to justify continuing doing it.

another good point. rappers are known to front like they have it before they even get it or ever get it lol.

Last edited:
Cham's verse on KRIT's In My Time Machine though :pimp:

Great to see him winning. Read about this a while back. Sharp sharp cat.

Cham standing court side didn't surprise me at all, dude been having big chips.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info...found it

Upfront Ventures

Their profolio is insane; may have to look into this.
Portfolio includes GOAT sneaker selling app, which is interesting / relevant to NT

Some others were TrueCar, Combatant Gentlemen, and BillMeLater

Mike Jones and Lil Flip must've thought their stardom was gonna take em to a different level.
Then they fizzled out and ain't have ****. Doing trash commercials lol

Ain't gonna lie, every time I jump in my Baja truck, it has a CD player in it and I always put on that "still tippin"

One of my all-time favorites. Met Cham a couple of times. Always really nice. Get Ya Mind Correct will always be a classic in my book.

what was cham's most recent verse...? i know he was on "swangin in the rain remix"...a little disappointing...is that the latest one though...?

He made millions b4 he blew up... that whole Texas movmement had paper b4 the mainstream success.. they was doing the indie thing for years and used the majors for a national push...

Pretty sure his residuals off ridon dirty is at least 50k a year

This real talk right here

:smh: @ dudes not realizing the empiricalistically major difference between Cham's versatility.

This real talk right here

:smh: @ dudes not realizing the empiricalistically major difference between Cham's versatility.

:lol:

On a side note, Mike Jones' phone number is the only number I have ever been able to memorize (other than my parents') :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Most of these Houston rappers that came out Post-Still Tippin been had bread. They grinders for real #respect :pimp:

what was cham's most recent verse...? i know he was on "swangin in the rain remix"...a little disappointing...is that the latest one though...?

He was on Stalley's "Swangin" Remix with a bunch of Houston legends a little while back.

Back
Top Bottom