How often do you shower?

• Once a day

Votes: 99 58.2%
  • Twice a day

Votes: 60 35.3%
  • Every other day

Votes: 11 6.5%

• Total voters
Whenever I see ANYONE walking their dogs outside, I just wonder to myself, "Do they let these dirty paws get into their bed."

I KNOW folks ain't washing their dogs bodies/feet off when they get into the house.
we have dog wipes for our pug...gotta get those paws and in the folds of her face.
she don't get in the bed either.
she probably take more baths than deusavertat deusavertat :lol:

we have dog wipes for our pug...gotta get those paws and in the folds of her face.
she don't get in the bed either.
she probably take more baths than deusavertat deusavertat :lol:

Showered 5 out of 7 days last week working from home for 5 days of gym. Bdw baths are gross and not a substitute for a shower.

If I didn't go to the gym I would probably shower less unless I had to go into work or anywhere important.

Showered 5 out of 7 days last week working from home for 5 days of gym. Bdw baths are gross and not a substitute for a shower.

If I didn't go to the gym I would probably shower less unless I had to go into work or anywhere important.
bruh its a joke. :lol:
go get some coffee.

People think cat people are slaves to their cat. I don't scoop her **** everyday and wet wipe her ***.

I love dogs and I occasionally babysit my friends because hes a corgi and hes cute. But the dog smell is one of the worst smells ever. Dude leaves a smell in my house everytime he comes over.

People think cat people are slaves to their cat. I don't scoop her **** everyday and wet wipe her ***.

I love dogs and I occasionally babysit my friends because hes a corgi and hes cute. But the dog smell is one of the worst smells ever. Dude leaves a smell in my house everytime he comes over.
but you feed your cat everyday or they gonna let you know that you didn't
they also don't listen to anything you say.
there's also an overwhelming number of videos of cat owners getting attacked by their own cats but somehow it's cute and funny to them

and pet owners are more like parents than anything.

but you feed your cat everyday or they gonna let you know that you didn't
they also don't listen to anything you say.
there's also an overwhelming number of videos of cat owners getting attacked by their own cats but somehow it's cute and funny to them

and pet owners are more like parents than anything.

My cat is more like a terrible roommate who doesn't pay rent, clean her own toilet or buy her own food. :lol:

My new cat only attacks my wife but it's usually harmless skippity paps. She was adopted from a friend of a friend who couldn't care for her and I dont think it was the most stable of environments so she's a little wild and the total opposite of my maine **** who died last year. I just need to get a kitten and raise her right.

Last edited:
Dogs smell terrible, even supposedly clean ones. I know people have attachments to dogs and I get it. Man's best friend and all that but they are filthy.

Last edited:
Anyone who’s filthy on purpose is a disgusting person. Point blank.

Animals even make the attempt to groom themselves

Most people who work manual labor for 8 or so hours a day are filthy for that long. Filthy is filthy, purposeful or otherwise.

Most people who work manual labor for 8 or so hours a day are filthy for thar long. Filthy is filthy, purposeful or otherwise.

…. Those people who do manual labor are beneficial to all those white collar people who want comfortable work conditions and homes. Blue collar workers are a NECESSITY. I do construction work too. On the job they get dirty, but some of them have the cleanest homes you’ll ever see.

People want the luxury of riding on paved roads, manicured lawns, walking in nice buildings, air conditioning, etc. but don’t realize that it takes man power, blood, swear, even death.

So, what are you saying?

blue collar workers enable everyone else to have a job.

dirtiest jobs are drywallers and underground utilities everything else isn't really that dirty.

…. Those people who do manual labor are beneficial to all those white collar people who want comfortable work conditions and homes. Blue collar workers are a NECESSITY. I do construction work too. On the job they get dirty, but some of them have the cleanest homes you’ll ever see.

People want the luxury of riding on paved roads, manicured lawns, walking in nice buildings, air conditioning, etc. but don’t realize that it takes man power, blood, swear, even death.

So, what are you saying?
He looks down on folks in that line of work. He thinks he is better than them... all while lacking proper hygiene and being proud of it :lol: :lol:

Dogs smell terrible, even supposedly clean ones. I know people have attachments to dogs and I get it. Man's best friend and all that but they are filthy.
This is not true at all... :lol:

That's also crazy coming from somebody with cats and doesn't even clean their ****box everyday.
Before we got Pretty Litter my girl would have to clean the cat box 3x a day.

blue collar workers enable everyone else to have a job.

dirtiest jobs are drywallers and underground utilities everything else isn't really that dirty.

The very FABRIC of America, heck, the world, especially the developed world was built off blue collar workers! That’s why the world is in terrible shape. Ungrateful people.

Over 20,000 people died building the Panama Canal, and it took over 40 years to complete…. People take that type of hard work for granted

both are dirty but dogs are more fun but also way more responsibility.
Nah. There's no argument dogs are filthiers. My cat cleans herself all day.

So, what are you saying?

Lol you missed the point. I never said I dont appreciate people who keep my lawn looking immaculate. Im just saying those people probably smell worse than me sitting all day (sans workouts).

The main dirtiness about cats is they burn out in the litter box like they got da hemi strapped to their back legs and fling litter all over when they get out.

Nah. There's no argument dogs are filthiers. My cat cleans herself all day.

Seriously? You call licking yourself with saliva clean? Throw that nasty *** cat in the shower and scrub it with soap. Cats are disgusting creatures. Would you lick your armpits and call it clean?

Back
Top Bottom