+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by delgc23

jupeezy, i know exactly what you talkin about with the "manbags"! we talk about that all the time my brotha! go in a NBA locker room, and its guaranteed that you will see at least 5 playas with a man purse! STAMPED!!!
eyes.gif

Dudes carry "toiletry bags".... They contain toothbrushes, razors, lotion, etc... They luggage is on the bus already. That's why you don'tsee guys carrying anything when they arrive at their home arena because it's already in their lockers. But if you don't wanna carry ur luggage off thebus you simply have a toiletry bag for all that stuff for after the shower. Equipment manager has the uni's and kicks. Simple enough... Sometime dudeshave duffel's etc....But purses? Yet to see it....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ididit4theluv

Originally Posted by delgc23

jupeezy, i know exactly what you talkin about with the "manbags"! we talk about that all the time my brotha! go in a NBA locker room, and its guaranteed that you will see at least 5 playas with a man purse! STAMPED!!!
eyes.gif

Dudes carry "toiletry bags".... They contain toothbrushes, razors, lotion, etc... They luggage is on the bus already. That's why you don't see guys carrying anything when they arrive at their home arena because it's already in their lockers. But if you don't wanna carry ur luggage off the bus you simply have a toiletry bag for all that stuff for after the shower. Equipment manager has the uni's and kicks. Simple enough... Sometime dudes have duffel's etc....But purses? Yet to see it....
roll.gif

yeah, sounds like dude is getting man purse confused with duffle bag, duffle bags are old school, good for traveling and still masculine

Originally Posted by Patrik1tha1

Originally Posted by Ghenges

What the hell is a garment bag?
you carry suits in them genius

Who walks around with a garment bag without it being a necessity?

And yea, I'm a genius because I'm smarter than you.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nobody walks around with them unless you are transporting a suit so it doesnt get wrinkiled. you are not to bright

laugh.gif
nobody walks around with them unless you are transporting a suit so it doesnt get wrinkiled. you are not to bright
Exactly, so why point out of obvious? You are the one one who is "not too bright", genius.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Getoff NT.
smh.gif

You see my post count? I can have you banned like that *snaps fingers*. I suggest you apologize to me and NT in general.

Cats are really going at it in here over the dumbest !!+# like post counts and garment bags.
laugh.gif
Please continue...

laugh.gif
Exactly, so why point out of obvious? You are the one one who is "not too bright", genius.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Get off NT.
smh.gif

You see my post count? I can have you banned like that *snaps fingers*. I suggest you apologize to me and NT in general.

Why must you pick on him?

Originally Posted by jumpman247

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Get off NT.
smh.gif

Why must you pick on him?
no beef. the dude is saying why am i stating the obvious when he didnt even know what it was. im not arguing with anybody cause there is nothing toargue about.

WHOOOA i never knew that..maybe chris brown is like one of those sneakerheads that never really put what they have into the light...i mean that pic with himdancin in the XQ jORDAN 1'S made me wanna cry

I choose not to belive that he is a sneaker head only because he DANCES IN HEAT!! dancing in XQs is not my idea of a sneaker head but a brat who gets heat fromhis stylist..

Yes im hating!!
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom