+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Chris Brown definately has heat on the low because in the "Say Goodbye" video it's filled with tuffness from supreme dunks to laneys and cement3s,His stylist musthave a good connect with some1

hahaha, i dont have a pic but i was watching the movie "little rascals" and the little bullies idk if it was butch or the other one but he had the9's on

2cdvmlh.jpg

does anybody have that pic with the fresh prince wearing some infareds i seen it in the episode when his uncle came to get his aunt back

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Y'all give a bunch of credit to his stylist. It must make you guys feel good about yourselves.
Chris Brown and his management team have direct connections at nike. they send him what he wants or he goes their to pick it out

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

1zlamig.jpg

chris brown in the "no air" video

pimp.gif

I am selling the exact 1994 AJ 1's blk/red sz 13 for 160 in the buy and sell lounge
laugh.gif
. Just letting you all know

Originally Posted by sikaDEnyAAVerage

does anybody have that pic with the fresh prince wearing some infareds i seen it in the episode when his uncle came to get his aunt back

I got you

Breezy is a beast.
the hate needs to stop.

he obviously knows his stuff about kicks.
i've heard him talk about shoes.
he's not just one of those artists that wear what their stylist throws together.

i saw Tim Allen wearing infrareds on Home Improvement the other day, *harrg harrgh so was the little kid Mark with some kids' jordan 6s. those shows aregood for reference.

a01152ef6ec45ec17b437de101762313242dc99.jpg
Who wouldn't want this G-Unit gear, fake Air Max 1looking G-Unit sneakers, and a size 9 fitted? He has to be the worst dressed rapper. Joe Crack needs to give em some lessons.

^^FUNNY thing about that is he doesn't CARE...He has enough money to buy Fat Joe's wardrobe and Collection TWICE.....VITAMINWATER Ladies and gentlemanLOl
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom