+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

omarion looks like he got lost in a fruition lv tornado.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Flashout01

Originally Posted by infamous54

Originally Posted by KbUeNo12

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

YESS!!! SHYNE is home rockiin the 992 classics and lookin like he converted to a black israelite or maybe the jewish culture(those tassels)
WELCOME HOME SHYNE POE!!!!!!!

its been a while...

pimp.gif
crazy I jus found out he's not comnig home he's going to straight to Belize
tired.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Them foams are so piff!
pimp.gif

I keep wondering how Wale gets shoes before pics are even out

He pays a grip for them thats how
lies... stop hating.

lol jk.

good to see shyne out

Damn, I had the Adi Sweater when I was in the 7th/8th Grade.........that pic is confusing.

Cris.

There should really be a rule about pic quoting. I swear that there is probably over 300 pages of quoted pictures in this thread.

Originally Posted by crisone

Damn, I had the Adi Sweater when I was in the 7th/8th Grade.........that pic is confusing.
I can still get a few, dudes like this hurtin biz
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wale can finally dress well, congrats!
gonna have to cop those coppers!

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by illphillip

if a celebrity is wearing a shoe it means their stylist thinks it will look cute on them. Meaning shoes are cute and trendy and "urban". its better when someone who is an average joe is wearing a dope pair of shoes. Just a soccer dad with some oldies but goodies on. Or a mom with some prestos from 2000 on. There should be a thread dedicated to that instead of people who are told what to wear by someone who is following a trend.

I knew it was going to be on point when I saw you post in here! HA!
its like NT has become shoe paparazzi. Take a picture of a homless person in some jewel forces, or OG delta forces. Not some rapper in a shoe he got for free and was told to wear by his stylist.
why u turnin your noses up at rappers? if i dropped at what i was doing right now and became a rapper all of a sudden im "too cool" to know

whats sneaker heat?
i think the majority of rappers lack style and just follow trends. They are told what to where and are like Ken dolls with a microphone. The rest of what you wrote "if i dropped at what i was doing right now and became a rapper all of a sudden im "too cool" to know whats sneaker heat? " im not rreally sure what you are saying so i cant really add dialogue to that. But as far as the rappers are concerned i dont see much originality. Just wearin what your average white boy would on a sunday at the mall.

You can't just throw out big blanket statements like that...rappers are people at the end of the day. Some are sneakerheads and some just follow whatshot.

Ninjahood was basically saying that his knowledge about sneakers wouldn't go away if he became a rapper tomorrow.

Originally Posted by FlatbushKING

I'm dying to know what kicks Kanye is wearing in this pic.....he had these on in the "Stronger" video too.....can someone tell me plz....

b0image1zi3smallqe4.jpg

idk but they are fulgy my dude!!!!!!

Originally Posted by mikew25

Originally Posted by FlatbushKING

I'm dying to know what kicks Kanye is wearing in this pic.....he had these on in the "Stronger" video too.....can someone tell me plz....

b0image1zi3smallqe4.jpg

idk but they are fulgy my dude!!!!!!
ato matsumotos

/me awaits screen shots of Jay-Z's performance tonight and the questions on where to get the jacket...

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

/me awaits screen shots of Jay-Z's performance tonight and the questions on where to get the jacket...
Like this?

2je2r7b.jpg

*gets Popcorn.

Back
Top Bottom