+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by solesavage

Not hating on the kid, but Chris brown is a joke. Dude really cant dress....Since when does throwing on all kinds of expensive clothes on make you fresh?

Mos defs fit is killing it. That fit hes wearing is ill
indifferent.gif

What does he really have thats "expensive" in the pics with Omarion? Dude comes with some nice fits, people just like to hate for whatever reason.
laugh.gif

c/s...how the hell is mos def's fit ill anyway...its a damn white tee and some jeans...
laugh.gif

It doesnt scream for attention, and the fit just looks fresh.Cool dark denims, a fresh t, fitted, and some dope timbs.

Chris Brown is rocking a Giants fitted, A Miami Dolphins jacket, a green pinstripe polo, and green chucks
laugh.gif
Thats horrible, and homies doing way too much, just to seek attention.

and lets be real, those man purses are garbage.
Since when is a Giants fitted, a Dolphins jacket, Lo, and Chucks expensive? Who said hes doing it to seek attention?

Relax on the haterade homie. You act as if he did something personal to you.
laugh.gif
Who said I was referring to that fit? I clearly said that the fit with the Giants fitted, Dolphins, jacket, polo, chucks looks beyond silly. Idont know who throws on that many colors and not seek attention. When I stated "expensive" i'm referring to his accessories more than anything

If you also read my comment, I stated "not hate on CB" You're acting like a Stan. If anything your feelings seem hurt. Boy cant dress, get overit.

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by arice

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Cudi is slightly unique, but him and Wale both have trashy flows.. So they won't get far..

Asher seriously has jump ahead of them out of the freshman class.. And ooh Drizzy Drake lol.. they not touching any of his mixtapes, period.

kill yourself!! wale & cudi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> asher & drake
2efno95.jpg

Wale or Cudi isn't better than Drake.
roll.gif
................Wale the realest and hardest outta of all three of them

jr6tk4.gif

I just had to do that.....

Carry on....

dead
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

slap yourself and log off.. Wale over all 3

Originally Posted by hometownhero25

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by arice

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Cudi is slightly unique, but him and Wale both have trashy flows.. So they won't get far..

Asher seriously has jump ahead of them out of the freshman class.. And ooh Drizzy Drake lol.. they not touching any of his mixtapes, period.

kill yourself!! wale & cudi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> asher & drake
2efno95.jpg

Wale or Cudi isn't better than Drake.
roll.gif
................Wale the realest and hardest outta of all three of them

jr6tk4.gif

I just had to do that.....

Carry on....

dead
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

slap yourself and log off.. Wale over all 3

cosign.

Originally Posted by jordanfreek45

Probably the saltiest comment i've ever read in the History of NT...even before YUKU...

lol CB is what 20? dude has a million dollar veyron in not your average color combo..come on kay your not the least bit salty? average voice and dance moves and a few hits enables him to spend that much on a car. i know you have a bimmer so im sure you understand the value of having to work hard for nice things. people give this cat way too much credit for his style. when you have a fat bank account its easy to buy nice things. if you or I had his money we'd be just as "fresh" as he is according to niketalk standards..

I'd only be salty if he pulled up with MY girl in the passenger side...I Cant hate the guy for driving a Veyron, nor can I knock his craft...

Back
Top Bottom