+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

That look like Chris Brown mom up there......i can recognize those hammer toes anywhere.............................................................jk

Originally Posted by drewackall2

chrisboo.png

i guess they like to match since they both have the LV coin pouch (see 1st pic for chris brown) and both are rocking chucks (see below)
610xnvk.jpg

Are these guys like best friends now??

Not hating on the kid, but Chris brown is a joke. Dude really cant dress....Since when does throwing on all kinds of expensive clothes on make youfresh?

Mos defs fit is killing it. That fit hes wearing is ill

Originally Posted by solesavage

Not hating on the kid, but Chris brown is a joke. Dude really cant dress....Since when does throwing on all kinds of expensive clothes on make you fresh?

indifferent.gif

What does he really have thats "expensive" in the pics with Omarion? Dude comes with some nice fits, people just like to hate for whatever reason.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

wait is that CB's whip or is he just walkin by?

BTW he's rockin those canvas 1s

i don't think Bugatti sells their cars to celebs with such a record lol
roll.gif

I'm pretty sure it's his.

xpreya.png

just cuz hes drivin it dont make it his

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Not hating on the kid, but Chris brown is a joke. Dude really cant dress....Since when does throwing on all kinds of expensive clothes on make you fresh?

indifferent.gif

What does he really have thats "expensive" in the pics with Omarion? Dude comes with some nice fits, people just like to hate for whatever reason.
laugh.gif

c/s...how the hell is mos def's fit ill anyway...its a damn white tee and some jeans...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hyperstrike 2007

Originally Posted by drewackall2

chrisboo.png

i guess they like to match since they both have the LV coin pouch (see 1st pic for chris brown) and both are rocking chucks (see below)
610xnvk.jpg

Are these guys like best friends now??
That snap back omarion has on is tight.. good thing hes not wearing his oboi shoes
ohwell.gif
.. and those yeezys look fresh still wwish i coul of got a pair

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

c/s...how the hell is mos def's fit ill anyway...its a damn white tee and some jeans...
laugh.gif

It doesnt scream for attention, and the fit just looks fresh.Cool dark denims, a fresh t, fitted, and some dope timbs.

Chris Brown is rocking a Giants fitted, A Miami Dolphins jacket, a green pinstripe polo, and green chucks
laugh.gif
Thats horrible, and homies doing way too much, just to seek attention.

and lets be real, those man purses are garbage.

all those pictures of omarion and CB just look mad AYO!.

I have nothing against either of them in anyway, but those flicks just make it look like they are dating

CB can dress a lot better than most in this thread. Don't see why one would feel otherwise. JMO though.

Back
Top Bottom