+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

..lol i had this poster a long time ago:
eminem-ninemillion-1.jpg
my collection:::Sb's, jordans, air maxes take a peek:::
TEAMFAM

thats a nice picture his dance moves and his crews dance moves in kiss kiss are sick sort of like an art lamborghini there hands are pretty crazy...
"F.. tha pop charts i Pop up like a pop tart,pop legs,pop hearts.."

that gucci shirt freck got on is nice, dont like that collar though...i hate shirts with bad collars...especially expensive ones.....
AIM - djshabby2004 -best way to reach me

is it me or does Tony Parker's head look totally photshopped on???
-tCAP*

TeamAMFam
Looking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

^^are those gonna get retroed?
This ain't no tall order this is nothin' to me Difficult takes a DAY, impossible takes a WEEK~Jay Z <a href='myspace.com/redrg23'>add the kid</a>

teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

i apologize for getting off topic but:

Quote:
I just let a lil hate loose from time to time because I don't feel like the tool has a talented bone in his body, he just samples existingly catchy soul tracks and cracks them out.

dr. dre became super popular and created the west's sound by sampling "existingly catchy" FUNK tracks and cracked them out and nobody was mad about that.
this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

Chris Kelly's Ewings in that Kris Kross pic are my grails! I would kill for a blue suede pair of Ewings.

Quote:
I don't feel like the tool has a talented bone in his body, he just samples existingly catchy soul tracks and cracks them out.
:smh:
smh.gif
Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)
Buminator
"I had a great summer. I tested positive for being handsome."

Plies look wild small in that pic...lol
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
XBL GT: DWills925 Member #5- DJ236
GwiNNeTT CouNTy​

NFL been on my mind.didnt know what was going in the world of the NBA-mang a penny/shaq reunion.that would be nice to watch.

hope he rock some penny 2 with the retro color scheme.it was dope to see my main man GP rock the gloves when he played for them

208cq2x.jpg

2u43eo7.jpg

"Man what I'm supposed to do now, man the game all messed up. How I'm supposed stand out if everybody get dressed up?" - Kanye West

damn Ye kills it everytime

has there ever been a time he wore something wack?
i graduated from hungry and made it to greedy; my flow is like pasta, take it and eat it; but ima need cheese if im bakin a zetti​
**weezy**​

Back
Top Bottom