+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Quote:
my guy Big Sean outta Detroit on G.O.O.D. Music :pimp:
pimp.gif

:rofl:
roll.gif
i was just about to post those pics...do u have any of his tracks besides the one on cant tell me nothin mixtape and the ones on his myspace?

and freck is a damn beast..been up on his music for a while too
RAIDER NATION

WHAT UP SEAN :pimp:

Quote:
Jermaine Dupri in Lanvin Homme.

He isn't just wearing clothes. If you google it you would see the heat. Shoes by the way.
"Man what I'm supposed to do now, man the game all messed up. How I'm supposed stand out if everybody get dressed up?" - Kanye West

Quote:
so my bad for the misunderstanment
You'll never work well with our group, not with the faults we found
So we fixed you with cement golashes and no one can save you now
Two Loves: Hicks & Kicks

^^^^You right I'm done fam....
"Man what I'm supposed to do now, man the game all messed up. How I'm supposed stand out if everybody get dressed up?" - Kanye West

^^^I Have No Idea, He Dresses Like A @#%$ To Me Sometimes...
Sneakerplay [iNk] YanYan954...TEAM BEM-BAY!

HEY LOOK!!!!
Kanye West is wearing clothes!! lets post his pictures!!!!! (smh)..

and for those who hate on him...let him wear what he wants. (not saying that those pictures should be posted here..but whatever)
youalreadyknow

^^ I just let a lil hate loose from time to time because I don't feel like the tool has a talented bone in his body, he just samples existingly catchy soul tracks and cracks them out. The way he acts and dresses define him as a moron to me, no discussion, just my opinion. Will someone just make a
"+ + ANY PHOTO OF KANYE THREAD (VOLUME: KNEEPADS) + +"

That picture of Tony Parker is top notch, Air Command Forces are ill. I just caught the end of one of the cornier episodes of Fresh Prince I've ever seen where Will was wearing those with his warm up pants fully tucked in :lol:
laugh.gif
Will got all mopey about the Malibu point guard having a kid and being from "the hood" so he threw the game :smh:
smh.gif

That Tony Parker Picture is what this thread should be about. Not about what Kanye wore, its about heat, not steaming crap.
That Ronnie Lott Pic in the Vs... another example.

who cares who wears Gucci lol.
AIM-AZPKR005
[email protected]

Chris Brown
chirs%20brown%202.jpg
Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3TEAMiSketchI just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

Back
Top Bottom