+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by bornfeetfirst

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

0228_chris_brown_mav2.jpg
dude showing what put the knots on rihanna's forehead

i dont know if its the just the pic and if so my bad, but why did he get a half sleeve if has some small arms like that. dude has no biceps and he tatted up his whole upper arm? i cant believe he could even beat up rihanna with arms like that

dont under estimate the strength of small dudes.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Originally Posted by Gordonson

kanye-west-leaving-paris.jpg

Not a Kanye-jocker by any means...but I've been looking for those jeans since that pic first surfaced...I've heard they were Dior Homme, but I've never found any cut that was that relaxed fit...
back then he wore alot of paper denim, if not look into rock and republic, they make alot of stuff like that.

and kanyes fit would be better with another pair of sneaker, not those substitute teacher New balances..
those new balances are better than 70% of the Air Max I've seen in the last two years.

I really don't think people are just going to start rocking NB now. Not on a very wide scale. If people haven't discovered the countless styles &superb quality of NB they're more than likely just going to want the ones 'Ye is rocking, which are pretty dope too btw.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Originally Posted by Gordonson

kanye-west-leaving-paris.jpg

Not a Kanye-jocker by any means...but I've been looking for those jeans since that pic first surfaced...I've heard they were Dior Homme, but I've never found any cut that was that relaxed fit...
back then he wore alot of paper denim, if not look into rock and republic, they make alot of stuff like that.

and kanyes fit would be better with another pair of sneaker, not those substitute teacher New balances..
those new balances are better than 70% of the Air Max I've seen in the last two years.

i think those are the retro 3 mocas

Originally Posted by 1FlyChicwitKicks

Kanye rocking another fresh & simple fit

she can get it! i dont mind the bald head that %@+ will grow back and the new balance arent that new if youve been to dc!!! and the ones he are wearing are theUnited Arrows x New Balance 997.5 i actually like these purple and grey
pimp.gif
dont mind that pink!

Back
Top Bottom