+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by TheKid973

2epk4gj.jpg
Yay! No more mullet! 99 IV's! LUPE IN BACKGROUND!! It's actually Ibn Jasper?
laugh.gif

Dont want to burst anyones bubble, but it look like he still has a little patch in at the bottom.

^^ don't kno what brand it is but i saw somewhere that its actually a highschool in washingtons letterman jacket, when they saw what he was wearing theyhad a "kanye" day at school with everyone rockin theire lettermans

Originally Posted by Already Platinum

any one what brand that coat kanye is wearing in the pic above

betting its Pastelle, his own brand which still has been pushed back idk like the past 4 years

^^ don't kno what brand it is but i saw somewhere that its actually a highschool in washingtons letterman jacket, when they saw what he was wearing they had a "kanye" day at school with
everyone rockin theire lettermans

Ay i use to go that school!! its in kennewick washington called kamiakin high school kamiakin braves wen i seen him wearin that on 106 i was likehell na!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

i wonder how he got it? or why he would rock it its not that great of a school and its in a small +%@ town

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

0228_chris_brown_mav2.jpg
dude showing what put the knots on rihanna's forehead

i dont know if its the just the pic and if so my bad, but why did he get a half sleeve if has some small arms like that. dude has no biceps and he tatted uphis whole upper arm? i cant believe he could even beat up rihanna with arms like that

kanye kanye kanye....
kanye kanye kanye....
kanye kanye kanye....

and more kanye, just saying

the band was impressive though

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

ShoeConnoisseur09 wrote:
creamOfDacrops wrote:
Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Ye has been, and always will be that dude.

yeap
VH1 TV Shows | Music Videos | Celebrity Photos | News & Gossip
pimp.gif

No question he is the man.
pimp.gif

Great songs, does anyone know the names?

Watch the vid if you haven't!
��
one of the best performances ive seen in my life! regardless of what people say he says the truth i couldnt keep my eyes of the show

��
Word...after watchin dat performance yesterday, I had da album on repeat dis morning
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MFDOOM

Everyone will be wearing new balances now.
If you'd see their Tier 0 collection, you'd rock them, too.

But I agree... a million kids across America just put all their dunks in the closet.

Originally Posted by bornfeetfirst

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

0228_chris_brown_mav2.jpg
dude showing what put the knots on rihanna's forehead

i dont know if its the just the pic and if so my bad, but why did he get a half sleeve if has some small arms like that. dude has no biceps and he tatted up his whole upper arm? i cant believe he could even beat up rihanna with arms like that
You don't need big arms to get tatted up like that, dude wanted a half sleeve so he got one...there's no rule to where if u have a halfsleeve u have get ur gold's gym on.

Originally Posted by Prowler 23

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by MFDOOM

Everyone will be wearing new balances now.
If you'd see their Tier 0 collection, you'd rock them, too.

But I agree... a million kids across America just put all their dunks in the closet.

yea i would definately rock those

Originally Posted by Gordonson

kanye-west-leaving-paris.jpg

Not a Kanye-jocker by any means...but I've been looking for those jeans since that pic first surfaced...I've heard they were Dior Homme, but I'venever found any cut that was that relaxed fit...

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Not a Kanye-jocker by any means...but I've been looking for those jeans since that pic first surfaced...I've heard they were Dior Homme, but I've never found any cut that was that relaxed fit...
back then he wore alot of paper denim, if not look into rock and republic, they make alot of stuff like that.

and kanyes fit would be better with another pair of sneaker, not those substitute teacher New balances..

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Not a Kanye-jocker by any means...but I've been looking for those jeans since that pic first surfaced...I've heard they were Dior Homme, but I've never found any cut that was that relaxed fit...
It probably was Dior Homme. I'm guessing they are the 21cm cut but are sized up so they could be worn more relaxed.

Back
Top Bottom