~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

217269249d5c1a8ce2c3bb83ee29f4983dda0026.pjpg
d5626714b1506ad7e8338f815623cf181a8cfcbe.pjpg

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by hella handsome

why bow wow lookin' like a footlocker employee?

I DON'T KNOW, IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE!!!
mad.gif
it makes perfect sense, hes finally come to terms that hell never make it, now if only others would see the light *cough* wale *cough*

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by hella handsome

mad.gif
it makes perfect sense, hes finally come to terms that hell never make it, now if only others would see the light *cough* wale *cough*
never understood the hate for Bow Wow do people realize he has 3 platinum albums and 4 gold ones at 23

Great find on the last pagee and as for the Bow Wow thing hes a decent rapper now, not a jayz and not as bad as flo rida so kill the hate

Great find on the last pagee and as for the Bow Wow thing hes a decent rapper now, not a jayz and not as bad as flo rida so kill the hate

people dont like bow wow because they're jealous and think to be a good rapper you have to act very tough and hard

Originally Posted by PrincegotSOLE

You say that like he's writing his own bars

Originally Posted by jhobson5

hella handsome wrote:

mad.gif

He is prompting his new movie "Lottery Ticket", which he plays a footlocker employee. 

Ok, clears things up, thanks. 
and that last post on the last page was 
pimp.gif

That last picture post was probably the best Celebs rocking heat post i have ever seen...Props for that one

Back
Top Bottom