~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by peteyk 420

gucci can keep them for that price

laugh.gif
same thing I was saying.

eyes.gif
Vinny always rocking those Motorsports.. On the last episode I coulda sworn Ronnie was rocking some ugly Motorsport 6-Rings when he got into the cab 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by truniversal

stp17.JPG

No Gas Face for DJ Subroc. 
RIP. 

And when I see pics of heads in the 80's, and I see all the old Flights and Forces, I be tearin' up. 
"R.I.P. K-N-I-T, Sub R-O-C"...this ones straight

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by hella handsome

why bow wow lookin' like a footlocker employee?

I DON'T KNOW, IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE!!!
mad.gif
it makes perfect sense, hes finally come to terms that hell never make it, now if only others would see the light *cough* wale *cough*
never understood the hate for Bow Wow do people realize he has 3 platinum albums and 4 gold ones at 23

well for starters he tried to hate on the fresh prince, he calls himself mr. 106 and park......

Originally Posted by sickickz23

mad.gif
it makes perfect sense, hes finally come to terms that hell never make it, now if only others would see the light *cough* wale *cough*
never understood the hate for Bow Wow do people realize he has 3 platinum albums and 4 gold ones at 23

well for starters he tried to hate on the fresh prince, he calls himself mr. 106 and park......

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

and how does any of that effect you personally 

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

mad.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

wow, did i upset a bow wow fan? Relax, I just understand the hate towards him. He makes his money, good for him. Doesn't effect me cuz I'm not a fan, nor do I hate him.

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

mad.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

wow, did i upset a bow wow fan? Relax, I just understand the hate towards him. He makes his money, good for him. Doesn't effect me cuz I'm not a fan, nor do I hate him.

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Nah bro not a bow wow fan either but your reasons for you or anybody hating on him is stupid point blank bro

for example him calling himself mr 106 and park is a dumb reason to hate on that cat 106 and park gave him that name way back when I was in high school that makes it understandable to hate him what kind of dumb $#!@ is that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom