~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

Originally Posted by Destro the 3rd

willsmithshoes.jpg
that is an OLD NAVY shirt man.
indifferent.gif
 On a side note, the fresh prince has the salt&pepper affect on his goatee, we all getting old man. times a biotch.

You know the people who are so picky with women end up alone. Nothing is wrong with LB's wife. Thats his high school sweetheart. Just cause you get famous doesn't mean you have to get a Amber Rose.

Only chumps think like that. And sure she may have time and money, but maybe she doesn't mind the way she looks. You guys act like she is 300 pounds. Guess Oprah should have ripped abs and be in perfect shape right?

Some of you say some lame things too like Grandma arms and crap. So lame

Originally Posted by MrDozo

that is an OLD NAVY shirt man.
indifferent.gif
 On a side note, the fresh prince has the salt&pepper affect on his goatee, we all getting old man. times a biotch.

Dude said he still thinks like he is poor sometimes which aint bad.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by Remi23

I'm sorry Curren$y dresses horrible.

It's not even the clothes, but the way he ways them makes him look like a bum.
I don't think he dresses horribly, think most people don't like the fact that he still wears big clothes. There's nothing wrong with that outfit, we've all worn things similar.

Originally Posted by gdotsb

Originally Posted by Remi23

I'm sorry Curren$y dresses horrible.

It's not even the clothes, but the way he ways them makes him look like a bum.
I don't think he dresses horribly, think most people don't like the fact that he still wears big clothes. There's nothing wrong with that outfit, we've all worn things similar.
I've seen other pics....he really does dress horribly.

I've been meaning to tell ya fellas bout the Kanye pic.  If you look @ tha top of where the pants start (his thigh/waist area); the color is lighter than the pants leg surrounding the shoes.  The pants leg around the shoes are black. 

Originally Posted by blakperl

I've been meaning to tell ya fellas bout the Kanye pic.  If you look @ tha top of where the pants start (his thigh/waist area); the color is lighter than the pants leg surrounding the shoes.  The pants leg around the shoes are black. 

I still don't understand.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

kanye2.jpg

This thread needs more kanye

Fo sho.
I must be tripping
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Me too. Did he just did this?

My eyes are really comprehending this. Where is this n_'s legs/ is this photoshopped/ WHAT THE $@%*!?

Me too till i thought about it. Kanye was getting stretched by some guy the first time we saw him in this setting. im thinking the dude is underneath him stretching out his back and has on some shoes similar to the kind he would wear with the outfit to add to the illusion. Real Smooth Though 
pimp.gif

Curren$y has heat, but his clothes do be big as hell. I don't do the "tiny pants" so it's whatever.
:side bar: Did anybody see Fallon? Ross had on Levi I's
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Lebron-James-Lavo-03.jpg

LBJ: Chris I thought I said I was wearing the checkered Black and Dark Grey LV Belt.
CP3: Nah I don't know what your talking about. I thought you said you were thinking about wearing it.
LBJ: So.. how are we going to fix this because I will drop you faster then I drooped Cleveland.
CP3: I am 3 seconds from slapping that Abe Lincoln off you face. Honest Abe you are not Sir.

Sissy slap fight commences.

LBJ: Chris I thought I said I was wearing the checkered Black and Dark Grey LV Belt.
CP3: Nah I don't know what your talking about. I thought you said you were thinking about wearing it.
LBJ: So.. how are we going to fix this because I will drop you faster then I drooped Cleveland.
CP3: I am 3 seconds from slapping that Abe Lincoln off you face. Honest Abe you are not Sir.

Sissy slap fight commences.

beanie_37017.jpg

lets throw up the diamond but not go to the nets and Currensy gets another like 10 chances cuz of that Syracuse Lacrosse crew

Back
Top Bottom