~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Sneakers ("Heat") Vol. LET'S ARGUE ABOUT YEEZYS |~~~~

SHABBA!!
a4a263927bf11ab992af938d154d35fe4568ae60.pjpg

lebron wife is not fat. You try having all that money, and not packing on a few pounds. i wouldnt expect some of yall to know what eating good is

Originally Posted by adnike

I think she looks aight...but he could get better
what do you mean by better? some of y'all kill me, sometimes a model chick isn't all, the personality of a woman goes a long way to. i would understand if she is butt ugly and really fat but she isnt at all, you don't know how she treats him personally to say he could do better, some of y'all will forever stay with out a chick cause all y'all look for is the beauty.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by arice

Originally Posted by retrobean15

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by arice

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Damn, LeBron wifey got cake...
nah she's just fat.

Nah, you just can't handle mass featherweight.  
laugh.gif
Forreal. This dude said fat though. You must be messing with them anorexic broads.
I know everyone don't have the same preference but fat?
smh.gif
Her body has excess fat but it's not proportioned correctly. She doesn't have a donk.
here's a recent pic of the girl that according to you guy's isn't fat

article-0-0A7DB3CD000005DC-716_468x711.jpg
tired.gif
@
Steve212

I didn't say she was fat fam
laugh.gif
.  She's a cutie in my book. 

Damn, she got a fat vagina. 
pimp.gif

Shes not cute, and lets face it.. shes not in shape...
ohwell.gif

lets face it you a virgin that stays on spankwire retrobean15

Some of yall dudes dont know a pretty lady when you see one.

She is fine. She is not FAT. She is far from fat. Her body is on point.

Ill take a fatfat any day of the week.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DZaster

Young L from the Pack (2nd to left) rocking the Born in the USA's, and OT from the Young Squad (3rd from right) rocking Raging Bull 5's

Ha ... the homies .
@arice Im just saying, i get it she had a kid, but with all that time n money, she should tone up... imagine when she gets older.. Im down with thick girls, but theres a thin line between thick, and over weight... 

it all comes down to opinion...

it's mine that she definitely needs to tone up...

with all that money comes free time to go to the gym, so there's no excuse, unless she just doesn't care (but i guarantee lebron does, the best way to resist cheating is for your wifey to not let herself go).

i LOVE mass, but i don't really like cottage cheese and excessive stretch marks on it, and i definitely don't like big love handles, a gut (that joint rolls up into multiple rolls and looks like you're smashing the michelin woman when you got her missionary
sick.gif
), and big flabby grandma arms... but those are just my standards, since i started working out i've seen so many hotties in the gym who go hard to keep their stuff tight, and it's become something i'm picky about now...

being out of shape just not a good look imo... but hey, big girls need love too (and from the sounds of it there's plenty of guys around here ready to give it to 'em)...
tongue.gif

ANIMALTHUG, your avatar is stupid fresh man, for real im really feeling that. nice.
Cudi looks like a homeless guy in that pic with the white guy.

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

this n_ pharrell got on like 3 outfits
smh.gif
roll.gif
qft man. That vest is pretty dope but its hard to tell with all the outfits he's rockin simultanouesly. And those shoes.....no. never.

Back
Top Bottom