~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

That might really be dude idk..my whole point is the people that follow him are hypocrites and are only caping for dude because hes a celeb..the same chicks commenting cole looks good would laugh at a dude if he approached them in the same outfit..he could be the most "conscious" dude on earth but he wont get any play unless shes a real chick or he comes super correct

illphillip illphillip lol it ain't that serious bro

Maybe it is for some.

The thing the dude is most famous for is flipping on his team.

you spelled Nicky Barnes wrong.

I didn't say he was the most famous snitch, but that it was what Alpo was most famous for.

If you from Harlem, it's the first thing you think of with dude.

Plus Nicky was more of a 70's dude. Po was more late 80's/early 90's. Which is my generation moreso.

ill give u all those points, i wont all da way buy in that Alpo's first word association is "biggest rat" .. definitely 3rd-4th word though.

That might really be dude idk..my whole point is the people that follow him are hypocrites and are only caping for dude because hes a celeb..the same chicks commenting cole looks good would laugh at a dude if he approached them in the same outfit..he could be the most "conscious" dude on earth but he wont get any play unless shes a real chick or he comes super correct

if youre groomed well and girls find u attractive you can absolutely pull like that

but i see what u mean...some chicks will judge you beforehand

Last edited:
i wont all da way buy in that Alpo's first word association is "biggest rat"

You don't even need to look hard to see that's exactly what it is. Or they don't talk about him at all.

And they do more of this....

In all honesty to me it's Rich Porter, kid is still spoken on like he just died yesterday.

EDIT: This ain't really the thread anyway so I'll leave it at this.

I think Cam playing him in Paid In Full gave him some shine and distorted the story a bit. I can't remember if the movie went too far into this because it was after he'd gone to DC that this all went down.

But here you go....

https://dondivamag.com/alberto-alpo-martinez-is-home-free/

"Throughout the streets and in hip-hop, Alpo is largely regarded as the most infamous snitch that the streets have seen, and a snake for murdering his best friend, Rich Porter."

And the difference with Nicky might be that Nicky flipped because he felt he was being betrayed where Po flipped on dudes who were being loyal to him (like Wayne Perry) just to reduce the sentence.

Last edited:
l
if youre groomed well and girls find u attractive you can absolutely pull like that

but i see what u mean...some chicks will judge you beforehand

most definitely you can pull..but do you think j cole would be bagging chicks like angela simmons wearing that lol..hell there are alot of grown dudes that rock designer that are still scared to approach an attractive woman

i could care less what the next man does or wear...like i previously said people are only caping for him because he's a celebrity

Last edited:
l
most definitely you can pull..but do you think j cole would be bagging chicks like angela simmons wearing that lol..hell there are alot of grown dudes that rock designer that are still scared to approach an attractive woman

i could care less what the next man does or wear...like i previously said people are only caping for him because he's a celebrity
to be fair apparently when Cole did smash Angela or whichever one of Run's daughters Diggy dissed him over for those comments lol, he was indeed a quiet shy *** college student who probably didn't dress that much differently than that, probably worse considering it would have been like 10-12 years ago lol.

http://www.vibe.com/2012/09/diggy-simmons-vs-jcole-what-really-happened/

Ciro Immobile (footballer for SS Lazio and the Italian national team) playing in Oxford Tan Yeezys

SS+Lazio+Training+Camp+Day+2+Is15U8WhxIFx.jpg

SS+Lazio+Training+Camp+Day+2+_UcfDwKYxiTx.jpg

on the subject of snitches...

none of them can hold a candle to Sammy "the bull " Gravano .....

disgratziata!

Last edited:
on the subject of snitches...

none of them can hold a candle to Sammy "the bull " Gravno .....

disgratziata!

I was just watching his interview with Dianne Sawyer. Don't really rock with the mafia stuff like that, but that stuff was just saddening. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom