~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

This may be a dumb question but im not a jewlery guy

Wat where the specs on those big *** chains cats were rocking in the 80s?

Karats?
Solid? Hollow?
Price?

Just curious

View media item 2487492

Last edited:
Always trying to remind folks of Hov's alleged "drug dealing days". Reminds me of that goofy *** rapper Logic constantly reminding everyone he's half black and really from the gutter even though he looks as white as Opie and is from Montgomery County, Maryland which is as hard as a bag of cotton swabs 
roll.gif
. Anybody trying to convince everybody something about themselves that makes them look "cool" every chance they get is most definitely stretching the truth.
mean.gif
  Anyone who really did dirt  on that level would be trying to cover their tracks not highlight them. Where did all that glorious drug dealing land Freeway Ricky Ross? Felix Mitchell? Big Meech?

Big Meech with the long sleeve Bart Starr M&N throwback 
smokin.gif

Alpo with the Avi 
pimp.gif

Harlem would disagree.

yeah I hear ya but for a min there in the mid 80's he was untouchable as far as hustlers go.

Azie still walking around free and loving life so I guess he was smarter than Alpo in the long run

"Untouchable as far as hustlers go"? Yet you just mentioned another major player in the following sentence?

You doing a lot for this dude :lol:

Last edited:

Caption had me rolling my eyes too. @aintnoj**** must either be HOV's publicist or a real JayZ-Stan. :smh:

lmaoo like how would you even get that detailed of a story

dude running that IG probably wasnt even alive when hawaiian sophie came out but he knows the 411 on who was DJing that night, where they stopped to get gars :lol:

Back
Top Bottom