~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

The rap community has been trying to refute that claim hard for these past few years ever since Whoo Kid brought it to the mainstream's attention. I'm still convinced that **** happened. :lol:

Wasn't here some 3rd party there that confirmed it? It might not have actually been Jay that caught the bottle, but Bleek or some ****.

I thought there was some other rapper there, Lox or Wu dudes or some **** that basically said some **** popped off and it did not end well for someone running with RocAFella.

Noreaga co-signed the story even though supposedly he wasn't there but Nore has seen it ALL. He has no reason to co-sign a rumor unless it was true.

Plus Jay seems like the type to get hit over the head with a bottle.

I know what happened to pusha.

He saw Ye and asap rocky make bank by accessing new markets that wearing paris approved clothes let them in.

He said " me too"

Thing is pusha doesnt then re imagine his musical style to match the new markets he's trying to enter.

As a result he looks like a sellout to his core audience while drawing zero interest from new fans.

Noreaga co-signed the story even though supposedly he wasn't there but Nore has seen it ALL. He has no reason to co-sign a rumor unless it was true.

Plus Jay seems like the type to get hit over the head with a bottle.

Nore recanted on the story on his podcast.

I know what happened to pusha.

He saw Ye and asap rocky make bank by accessing new markets that wearing paris approved clothes let them in.

He said " me too"

Thing is pusha doesnt then re imagine his musical style to match the new markets he's trying to enter.

As a result he looks like a sellout to his core audience while drawing zero interest from new fans.

I seent it.

Ben Simmons

Desiigner

Fabolous

Jadakiss

Jeremy Guthrie

Jim Jones

Joe Haden

Lou Williams

Mark Wahlberg

Rick Ross

Travis Scott