~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Props for Bronson for not grabbing all the Jordan retros and coming up with some BS story about them being the greatest, had 'em when he was 8, etc...

Could've passed on the Stan Smiths though - the colours and shape were whack.

Brons is well traveled these days, Stan smiths are big in Europe. Respect for not wanting to talk about Jordans, it made for a better segment not hearing about the same **** over and over again.

Action and gunit for me were the best shop vids.

Tired of people that dont kno bout shoes outside of jordans.

And that whats yer favorite jordan **** is beyond tired...

Once them blk/red 1s and BC3s drop in the fall I guarantee YALLL gonna be back on I wanna be like Mike train again

Once them blk/red 1s and BC3s drop in the fall I guarantee YALLL gonna be back on I wanna be like Mike train again

I've been here a while, I've seen the aforementioned shoes been retro-ed a few times over with each iteration being worse than the previous. The 'Mike' train left in '08 when they dropped those variant quality overpriced CDPs.

AJ1s used to desirable a decade ago, now they're the equivalent of the generic trash you find at some discount sneaker store. Horrible shapes, colours, quality, etc...

Og color Jordans i never stopped rockin.

Idc wat nobody says/wears

1s tho i dont really wear.

But 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,13,14 i wear the hell outta those

Last edited:
Boys just talkin to sound cool. Space jams gonna drop and have yall goin crazy again :lol: Air Jordan's will forever be cool

Last edited:
nah, always thought of 11s as overhyped band shoes....never been my thing

idk why people are surprised not everyone cares for jordans......when i was a kid it was cool, but now its whatevever

What specifically makes Jordans not cool anymore? And what's considered the cool sneaker?

Last edited:

nah, always thought of 11s as overhyped band shoes....never been my thing

idk why people are surprised not everyone cares for jordans......when i was a kid it was cool, but now its whatevever
what sneakers do u like now?

my bad i didn't know i was trying to have a conversation with a child

What specifically makes Jordans not cool anymore? And what's considered the cool sneaker?
remember when you were a kid and were impressionable and bought kicks because you wanted to be like that player.......well as i became an adult i stopped caring about jordan and alot of the kicks i used to own back then look goofy to me now.

my bad i didn't know i was trying to have a conversation with a child
no need to get all upset because i dont care for jordans....i just dont think anything of them along with plenty kicks i used to think were fresh...i guess my taste has matured or something....if i like a pair i will try and cop, simple as that..no story, history,or gimmick will sway me at this point.

folks be defensive over mj something serious...
laugh.gif
......when y'all gonna realize that everyone dont care about that man like that.

no need to get all upset because i dont care for jordans....i just dont think anything of them along with plenty kicks i used to think were fresh...i guess my taste has matured or something....if i like a pair i will try and cop, simple as that..no story, history,or gimmick will sway me at this point.
upset?

i just asked what sneakers u liked

"the ones i buy".

guess you're too mature to have a conversation.

I mean everyone likes different things.

If u dont like jordans u dont like em.

The thing that gets me is this "oh everyones wearin em now so ima stop"

If you think like that u thinkin 2 much.

I mean everyone likes different things.

If u dont like jordans u dont like em.

The thing that gets me is this "oh everyones wearin em now so ima stop"

If you think like that u thinkin 2 much.
they too mature to wear what other people wear.

bless me w them steve madden yeezys papa 

Back
Top Bottom