~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

No I didn’t know that, nor do I care...are they still giving him a bag? If not, it’s meat riding.

How you not know that and you been on NT for almost a decade? :lol:

And you do care because you mentioned this in the first place. :lol: This dude waves forever saying ridiculous things.

Eric Bellinger

PSX_20180107_142052.jpg

PSX_20180107_143204.jpg

How you not know that and you been on NT for almost a decade? :lol:

And you do care because you mentioned this in the first place. :lol: This dude waves forever saying ridiculous things.

Dawg what the hell are you talking about lol you’re making 0 sense

I've seen that LV jacket a few times, I want that **** bad but I know that **** gotta cost a few thou.

I know, I just don’t see where the brainwashing thing comes in when the brand was barely mentioned in passing.

Reggie Miller: I know you guys been talking a lot about Mr. Ball

Dan Patrick: big ballers

Reggie Miller: If I am going to pay an exorbitant amount of money for shoes, etc. etc. etc.

The interview was basically a response to BBB. So BBB is very much relevant throughout the whole interview.

Lavar Ball has done a good job in brainwashing people. Starting from when Lavar said that if you cant get it (BBB) you aint a big baller. And it worked, cause people are copping a shoe for $495. When there's nothing special about the shoe, its just a mediocre design, etc. And on top of that Lonzo Ball is not even on Kobe Bryant/MJ level.

Of course you wont understand what I'm saying cause you have Lavar Ball as your avy.

Last edited:
Reggie Miller: I know you guys been talking a lot about Mr. Ball

Dan Patrick: big ballers

Reggie Miller: If I am going to pay an exorbitant amount of money for shoes, etc. etc. etc.

The interview was basically a response to BBB. So BBB is very much relevant throughtout the whole interview.

Lavar Ball has done a good job in brainwashing people. Starting from when Lavar said that if you cant get it (BBB) you aint a big baller. And it worked, cause people are copping a shoe for $495. When there's nothing special about the shoe, its just a mediocre design, etc. And on top of that Lonzo Ball is not even on Kobe Bryant/MJ level.

Of course you wont understand what I'm saying cause you have Lavar Ball as your avy.
Weak minded and hyperbeast are the majority of the people buying them, maybe a sprinkle of black people trying to buy black. However, he is screwing up because he is providing a horrible product it is either the wrong size, no shoe at all, or horrible quality of the shoe.

I remember when people were complaining about the new JB Mrsp, but I find it ridiculous that BBB is charging $495, when they don't have the history behind it like JB does.

BBB shoes are on Starbury shoes level IMO.

Good luck to Lonzo and the other Ball brothers, but let's face it the BBB shoes are awful to say the least.

I remember when people were complaining about the new JB Mrsp, but I find it ridiculous that BBB is charging $495, when they don't have the history behind it like JB does.

BBB shoes are on Starbury shoes level IMO.

Good luck to Lonzo and the other Ball brothers, but let's face it the BBB shoes are awful to say the least.

Dude, no sneaker from any brand really warrants the price. You’re just as brainwashed believing in “tech” or a storyline to justify the ridiculous prices of a lot products out there. And this is coming from some who is no stranger to luxury brands.

:lol: I’m sure only the most intelligent and people of the strongest minds are buying Jordan’s and what not :rolleyes
Certainly not, but they are the ones driving the popularity of BBB. You let me know when you see famous people or intelligent people walking about in Nike's or Jordan's. People wanted to give the man a chance and he just pooped on them basically with the end product.

Dude, no sneaker from any brand really warrants the price. You’re just as brainwashed believing in “tech” or a storyline to justify the ridiculous prices of a lot products out there. And this is coming from some who is no stranger to luxury brands.

I'm brainwashed, don't make me laugh. I havent bought anything JB related in years. You're just making assumptions about me.

I'm brainwashed, don't make me laugh. I havent bought anything JB related in years. You're just making assumptions about me.

As you do about about everybody else here who makes a comment about your reggaeton artist posts. But my comment wasn’t JB specific. It was regarding your comment about history to justify a price. You used JB as your example.

As you do about about everybody else here who makes a comment about your reggaeton artist posts. But my comment wasn’t JB specific. It was regarding your comment about history to justify a price. You used JB as your example.

We'll just have to "agree to disagree".

Back
Top Bottom