~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Lol y’all mad cuz he ain’t know the name of them wack *** Jordan’s? :lol:

I’m more mad that he’s riding Jordan meat talking bout “only one brand” FOH

I bought a pair of shoes from Aldo, had them for a year, the only reason I came to know the name of the shoe is because I wanted another pair and had to google them to find another one.

And yeah in my opinion the Jordan two is wack but I was speaking generally. Like they aren’t that important to where he MUST know the name :lol:

I bought a pair of shoes from Aldo, had them for a year, the only reason I came to know the name of the shoe is because I wanted another pair and had to google them to find another one.

And yeah in my opinion the Jordan two is wack but I was speaking generally. Like they aren’t that important to where he MUST know the name :lol:
Opinions of whether a sneaker is wack or not will always be subjective. They don't have to be important, to still be the Jordan II. But if he felt compelled enough to wear them, at least know the model.

LaVar Ball has done a good job in brainwashing people, the big ballers lmao.

Not even for free I would rock those things BBB. :rofl:

Some of the **** Fab wears only works cause its him, he does be doing a bit too much at times
Fabolous-wearing-Air-Mags-new-You-made-Me-Video.jpg

:smh:

Lol y’all mad cuz he ain’t know the name of them wack *** Jordan’s? :lol:

I’m more mad that he’s riding Jordan meat talking bout “only one brand” FOH

You do know that he's very close with MJ, right? Oh....and that he was actually paid by Jordan Brand during the latter of his playing career, right? And of course...had his own Jordan PE's, right?

So do you think there's a reason he would be loyal to (or 'riding') Jordan Brand? :lol: You don't gotta be a genius.

Deloreans are tiny cars. I'm 6'0 tall and when I stood next to one it came up to my waist. :lol:

You do know that he's very close with MJ, right? Oh....and that he was actually paid by Jordan Brand during the latter of his playing career, right? And of course...had his own Jordan PE's, right?

So do you think there's a reason he would be loyal to (or 'riding') Jordan Brand? :lol: You don't gotta be a genius.

No I didn’t know that, nor do I care...are they still giving him a bag? If not, it’s meat riding.

Back
Top Bottom