~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

bammas need fathers/male figures in they life....  this is why it's so much fruity peeble ish goin on out here today... to all my fathers out there... raise yo sons!!!!

Westbrook's Father is firmly in his life.

Russ just LOVES trolling. If he didn't get any attention from it..he wouldn't do it.

Dude gets off on the juxtaposition of his "Alpha" demeanor on court....and his "beta boy" dressing off court.

Westbrook's Father is firmly in his life.

Russ just LOVES trolling. If he didn't get any attention from it..he wouldn't do it.

Dude gets off on the juxtaposition of his "Alpha" demeanor on court....and his "beta boy" dressing off court.
"beta boy"... I done heard it all... smh... his pops need to pull his boy to the side...

goyard needs to be more interested in doing something about all these fake goyard vans people making and selling instead of how many scarves it takes to wrap around dj khaled....

Cam has quickly become the Michael Jordan of football to me. Favorite player on the field love everything about him as a player. Off the field cringe worthy ******* :smh:

Cam has quickly become the Michael Jordan of football to me. Favorite player on the field love everything about him as a player. Off the field cringe worthy *******
mean.gif
when he said we were past race as a nation he lost me 

better be careful he 1 tweet away from being jerry rice 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Can is one of thee most overrated QBs in the league.

It was hilarious watching him lose I the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom