~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Homeboy is rockin a TURTLENECK underneath.

I ain't a turtle neck type *****, but if I had to rock one.....it'd be done like that.

Goldblum made it work. The jacket is clean and fits perfectly. The grey contrast on the black is simple, yet clean....and the denim looks to nice as well.

yea that's it, and those jackets ALWAYS go on sale. I dunno why they bother wit the 110 bs

They price it at $110 so that people feel they got a deal at $60-$70. The reality is that it cost Nike about $3-4 and they sell it to the retailers for about half off MSRP, so $55 in this case.

yea that's it, and those jackets ALWAYS go on sale. I dunno why they bother wit the 110 bs

They price it at $110 so that people feel they got a deal at $60-$70. The reality is that it cost Nike about $3-4 and they sell it to the retailers for about half off MSRP, so $55 in this case.
I'm sure. at Walmart they get a box of audio cords with 12 of them, pay 12 bucks and sell each one for 12

With the Bulls in the back and X on the arm? I seen that it's clean Im not paying 110 for it tho it'll go on sale and I'll scoop it for 60-70 round Black Friday
want that jacket
SCHOOL16B-$20 off it
they're paypal option hasn't been working for days or else i would cop

Last edited:
to add insult to injury hes repping a divisional rival 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom