~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

True...I guess when people use the term "thug" they have a different, more negative picture.  He did grow up in multiple rough neighborhoods.  He grew up in the movement and was outspoken once he made it.  I guess in a way he was revolutionary through some of the messages in his music.  He was definitely an advocate for the people who grew up listening to that music.  

There it is. Good way to some it up.

The one thing about 90's rappers, athletes, and entertainers is that they'll always be able to keep that faux mystique about them. If they had social back then like we do today it would've been so much exposal, pac wouldve been nothing but a meme with all the shenanigans he's pulled.
u know not what u speak of... jus say u not a Pac fan and be done with it cause u soundin stupid... smh

Pac from Harlem and East Baltimore. You can't come up in those places and be soft. Especially living on Greenmount ave. That's the heart of the trenches right there. I wish more kids from that area got a chance to go to BSA, or find a talent like acting. Ain't nothing fake about him. He also grew up in the movement.

Only thing phony about him is claiming the west coast...and letting Suge gas him up. Dudes ego got outta control. And he became extremely paranoid. He's a passionate dude...and those emotions manifested itself in some destructive ways towards the latter end of his life. He was still trying to be progressive though.

Dude wasn't a "revolutionary"....but he had the thoughts and an idea for change. Pac moreso is the dude that could give a spark to another young brother to spark a real change.

Ppl don't realize he died at like 24. He was still finding out who he was. Pac had the potentially to be truly revolutionary...or truly destructive.
100%

Pac from Harlem and East Baltimore. You can't come up in those places and be soft. Especially living on Greenmount ave. That's the heart of the trenches right there. I wish more kids from that area got a chance to go to BSA, or find a talent like acting. Ain't nothing fake about him. He also grew up in the movement.

Only thing phony about him is claiming the west coast...and letting Suge gas him up. Dudes ego got outta control. And he became extremely paranoid. He's a passionate dude...and those emotions manifested itself in some destructive ways towards the latter end of his life. He was still trying to be progressive though.

Dude wasn't a "revolutionary"....but he had the thoughts and an idea for change. Pac moreso is the dude that could give a spark to another young brother to spark a real change.

Ppl don't realize he died at like 24. He was still finding out who he was. Pac had the potentially to be truly revolutionary...or truly destructive.
repped 

giphy.gif

So much passion.

I'm proud of you all.

Back to posting fits my dudes.

Didn't he have his baby with him?

EDIT: I forgot son didn't give Nas a look or clear his throat or nothin' :lol:

Last edited:
No one is gonna disagree that he was extra once he got out of jail. Feeling himself, just did jail time, was around nothing but gangs and the biggest and most powerful label at the time. How you gonna feel, how you gonna act when you around them 24/7?

We taking Marlon Wayans as a credible character reference though?

He ain't even da second best Wayans brother

We taking Marlon Wayans as a credible character reference though?

He ain't even da second best Wayans brother
roll.gif

I think people constantly misrepresent Pac's time in school, calling him a "ballerina".  He went to one of the best art schools and dancing, drama, poetry, etc. was all part of the curriculum. Him getting trained in the Arts doesn't take away from his personality.

Back
Top Bottom