~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

"This must be the way the n_ Pac felt when he made Me Against the World. All Eyez on Me. Got a n_ feeling that all eyes on me" - Jay-Z "Some People Hate" lyrics

:lol: :lol: :rofl:

Gone somewhere, child please

You took that small piece from HOV and call that emulating pac?

Why would someone wanna emulate a fake thug who did nothing but rhyme enemy with Hennessy

Reasonable doubt > pacs disco

Only rapper from that era that can still go platinum and sell out arenas

Let me sprinkle some holy water on this blasphemous thread, let's get back on topic

Last edited:
Yea, let's ignore the fact that he went platinum without the Samsung copies.
Let's all Laugh at a rapper who got a phone company to buy a million copies of his albums before it dropped.

Yea, let's ignore the fact that he went platinum without the Samsung copies.
Let's all Laugh at a rapper who got a phone company to buy a million copies of his albums before it dropped.

He only sold 550K outside the phone company purchase

Last edited:
My goodness. Last three pages are in shambles.

Drake being compared to Pac is the worst thing I've read all year long on NT so far. Their music couldn't be anymore different. Content, lyrics, cadence, flow and everything. Drake is closer to Iggy Alzea than Pac. A foreign kid raised in a white home, stealing from American culture.

Last edited:
How is Drake who is up front and honest about being a simp actually faker than the dude who was a ballerina throughout childhood and got on as a backup dancer became a thug after he could legally drink?

I **** with Pac but if he came out today he'd have been exposed on social media as soon as he started rolling with Suge.

Pac is more akin to Wayne. Both became Thugs in their early 20's.

Last edited:
People kill me talking about Pac not being a "Thug" when dude gave his definition of the term Thug Life on multiple occasions. Pac was always outspoken, way before teaming up with Suge. It was also said that Pac had hands and was never a punk.

I wish more rappers now a days actually stood up for something instead of taking the cookie cutter route.

How is Drake who is up front and honest about being a simp actually faker than the dude who was a ballerina throughout childhood and got on as a backup dancer became a thug after he could legally drink?

I **** with Pac but if he came out today he'd have been exposed on social media as soon as he started rolling with Suge.

Pac is more akin to Wayne. Both became Thugs in their early 20's.

The one thing about 90's rappers, athletes, and entertainers is that they'll always be able to keep that faux mystique about them. If they had social back then like we do today it would've been so much exposal, pac wouldve been nothing but a meme with all the shenanigans he's pulled.

Pac from Harlem and East Baltimore. You can't come up in those places and be soft. Especially living on Greenmount ave. That's the heart of the trenches right there. I wish more kids from that area got a chance to go to BSA, or find a talent like acting. Ain't nothing fake about him. He also grew up in the movement.

Only thing phony about him is claiming the west coast...and letting Suge gas him up. Dudes ego got outta control. And he became extremely paranoid. He's a passionate dude...and those emotions manifested itself in some destructive ways towards the latter end of his life. He was still trying to be progressive though.

Dude wasn't a "revolutionary"....but he had the thoughts and an idea for change. Pac moreso is the dude that could give a spark to another young brother to spark a real change.

Ppl don't realize he died at like 24. He was still finding out who he was. Pac had the potentially to be truly revolutionary...or truly destructive.

Pac from Harlem and East Baltimore. You can't come up in those places and be soft. Especially living on Greenmount ave. That's the heart of the trenches right there. I wish more kids from that area got a chance to go to BSA, or find a talent like acting. Ain't nothing fake about him. He also grew up in the movement.

Only thing phony about him is claiming the west coast...and letting Suge gas him up. Dudes ego got outta control. And he became extremely paranoid. He's a passionate dude...and those emotions manifested itself in some destructive ways towards the latter end of his life. He was still trying to be progressive though.

Dude wasn't a "revolutionary"....but he had the thoughts and an idea for change. Pac moreso is the dude that could give a spark to another young brother to spark a real change.

Ppl don't realize he died at like 24. He was still finding out who he was. Pac had the potentially to be truly revolutionary...or truly destructive.
True...I guess when people use the term "thug" they have a different, more negative picture.  He did grow up in multiple rough neighborhoods.  He grew up in the movement and was outspoken once he made it.  I guess in a way he was revolutionary through some of the messages in his music.  He was definitely an advocate for the people who grew up listening to that music.  

Back
Top Bottom