~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

He can be signed to whoever. Shorty still a biter to the highest degree. His work ethic is crazy though. Visuals and songs all the time. He's blowing up a lil.

And You know damn well Dex copying Sauce Walka and them heavy now :lol:. He ain't original at all. Them lil short dreads, tumblr..Ian Conner clones dudes are the worst

Blowing up a lil... Duh Dummy :lol:

View media item 2010369

Every type of stereotype the black man's been righting for decades all on one page..:smh: and glorified. Y'all not tired
of flashing guns/money/blunts/ by now??

Last edited:
Every type of stereotype the black man's been righting for decades all on one page..:smh: and glorified. Y'all not tired

This is such a tough Situation man. As I got older I realize that a lot of rap is poison to the youth and really promotes everything that's wrong. But I myself listen to on a daily basis.

Look at the title of this article :smh:
Now it means nothing to us, but there are a lot of kids out there influenced by this
http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2013/12/chief-keef-says-new-mixtape-will-raise-murder-rate/

Last edited:
He can be signed to whoever. Shorty still a biter to the highest degree. His work ethic is crazy though. Visuals and songs all the time. He's blowing up a lil.

And You know damn well Dex copying Sauce Walka and them heavy now :lol:. He ain't original at all. Them lil short dreads, tumblr..Ian Conner clones dudes are the worst

Blowing up a lil... Duh Dummy :lol:

View media item 2010369
Dex got a NT account now ? :lol: ...2x 2x :pimp:

This is such a tough Situation man. As I got older I realize that a lot of rap is poison to the youth and really promotes everything that's wrong. But I myself listen to on a daily basis.

Now it means nothing to us, but there are a lot of kids out there influenced by this
http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2013/12/chief-keef-says-new-mixtape-will-raise-murder-rate/

once your "3rd eye" has been opened, you can listen to rap and other media without it poisoning your mind. problem is, youngsters hear it and think its real life.

once your "3rd eye" has been opened, you can listen to rap and other media without it poisoning your mind. problem is, youngsters hear it and think its real life.

Lol.

Exactly! Just like all those violent movies, video games, etc. that have been around since, or before rap. Seperate the cinema from reality, and you gucci :pimp:

The difference between rap and movies is that movies have always been seen as entertainment, whereas rap and hiphop to some is seen as a lifestyle. Blaming all bad things that happen on rap is foolish, but thinking rap has no influence on our youth is equally as foolish.

Last edited:
The difference between rap and movies is that movies have always been seen as entertainment, whereas rap and hiphop to some is seen as a lifestyle. Blaming all bad things that happen on rap is foolish, but thinking rap has no influence on our youth is equally as foolish.

What? Movies are based off lifestyles too. A lot of movies are based off true events too :rolleyes. Rap/Hip-Hop is entertaimment too. Music is entertainment. No one said there is no infuence. But movies, video games, are just as responsible.

The NFL is entertainment, but tell that to Rae Carruth, Aaron Hernandez, or Bill Romanowski. Or, Lawrence Phillips. :rolleyes

PAW_9638-X2.jpg

Drake rockin low flyknit forces
oarg3o.jpg

drake new piece
1zy88m.jpg

Bron rockin 120s
9gek5c.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom