~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH, y'all funny. Reppin all y'all later.

As for the jersey, it's dumb short and tight at the bottom. I got mad jerseys. Retail, pro cuts and team issued. Some fit nice, some are way too small and not meant to be worn unless they're being stretched over pads

I'm all over both jersey threads. Not seeing anything bigger than a 44 unless it's a game issued jersey.

Last edited:
Dex is trash, and a wave rider. First it was Drill, then Migos, then thugger style, then Sauce Twinz...now he's one of Ian Conner's clones :smh: :lol:. This biting sht is od in hip hop. All these ***** look and sound the same.

"2 times" with IceWear goes in though. I can't front :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
at number 1

laugh.gif
at number 2

laugh.gif
at number 3

mean.gif
at you

Good day, sir.

You got mad jerseys son, you know how a 40 and 44 fit. Most of mine are a 40 because I like my **** to fit me. 44s are a little wider than I like. Wale's 5'5" 91 lbs and that jersey looks like he can't take a step.

You got mad jerseys son, you know how a 40 and 44 fit. Most of mine are a 40 because I like my **** to fit me. 44s are a little wider than I like. Wale's 5'5" 91 lbs and that jersey looks like he can't take a step.

I'm sayin, most of my jerseys are 40 or 44 to, and they fit almost the same as the one Wale rockin.

Maybe a little more roomier, but I'm speaking of NBA jersey's as opposed to that college joint he got on.

If a 40 is baggy on you, you gotta be like 80 lbs.

I've seen your fits and they don't look like Wale's. Maybe it's the angle or his leg up pose but my joints don't fit like that and I'm bigger than Wale.

Dex is trash, and a wave rider. First it was Drill, then Migos, then thugger style, then Sauce Twinz...now he's one of Ian Conner's clones :smh: :lol:. This biting sht is od in hip hop. All these ***** look and sound the same.

"2 times" with IceWear goes in though. I can't front :lol: :pimp:

He's signed to QC (Rich Forever Music) tho.. :rolleyes

Your statement is flawed af folk

Last edited:
He's signed to QC (Rich Forever Music) tho.. :rolleyes

Your statement is flawed af folk

He can be signed to whoever. Shorty still a biter to the highest degree. His work ethic is crazy though. Visuals and songs all the time. He's blowing up a lil.

And You know damn well Dex copying Sauce Walka and them heavy now :lol:. He ain't original at all. Them lil short dreads, tumblr..Ian Conner clones dudes are the worst

Back
Top Bottom