CDC REPORTS 39.2% OF BLACKS ARE INFECTED WITH HERPES! Vol. But I Cant FEEL nothing...

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

What was their test population?
Probably 100 people.
smh.gif

roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Black women are getting bad press lately.. First they have an average wealth of $5, now 48% of them have herpes. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
smh.gif

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

smh, all this neglect to the black community is gonna bite us in the 
f1915be1bd3d92f785c003f357765553fee6f25.gif
laugh.gif

We all know you are not black.
oh, I was trying to hide it
eyes.gif

I'm just saying, us as a people, a country at the least.

we bail out our banks and car industry so it doesnt create a chain reaction of failure yet we create communities were we neglect our own citizens

I'm sick of this b.s., all these black people are screwed articles.
Here's some info they won't make the front page of a news paper, in Illinois is was found that out of drivers searched WHITE drivers were TWICE as likely to be found with contraband in their cars than blacks.

But ain't no front page article on that right? 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

smh, all this neglect to the black community is gonna bite us in the 
f1915be1bd3d92f785c003f357765553fee6f25.gif
You're crazy man. There is nothing wrong with our community. Just check out my drug dealer thread. Everything is OK.
eyes.gif

You're right though.

How often do people on here question an article from a legitimate site like CNN? Of course this one must be utter nonsense.
laugh.gif

No way those statistics aren't being bumped up using some weird methods. Almost half of black women have herpes? No way, no how. And stop with the "devil media" stuff." Any journalist, regardless of race, is going to use these inflated numbers. Scandal and controversy sell. Don't fool yourself. Racism works both ways.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

I don't even feed into the devil anymore...

There is no way that this can even be factually determined unless you tested every "black" person America.

These various organizations extrapolate biased data and use it as banner fodder to further their respective agendas.

word

just like that 5 dollar thread about black women

i aint buyin that either.

man these articles are all bs

i've had sex with who knows how many women and im clean. i never understand how these articles are "true" when in fact...i have NEVER got anything.

im not going to lie though, some of my friends have. so maybe im just lucky

either way...i do feel like these articles are a way for population control....and people to slow down on their sex having ways

Back
Top Bottom