CDC REPORTS 39.2% OF BLACKS ARE INFECTED WITH HERPES! Vol. But I Cant FEEL nothing...

I'm shocked at how many people in this thread are shocked...Herpes has been prevalent like this for years...YEARS!  I can remember learning about similar statistics back in sex ed in the late 80s!  This is one of the main reasons sex ed needs to be taught in our public schools...you got kids running around goin raw thinking %%# is sweet all because their parents want them to "abstain"  
eyes.gif
Hey if my kids don't have sex until they are married that'd be great, but the REALITY is they probably won't get there so they need to be prepared for the consequences of having sex.

Here's a good rule of thumb...black or white, 1 out of every 5 chicks you smash has got Herpes or something else.  Moral of the story, ALWAYS STAY STRAPPED!

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

I don't even feed into the devil anymore...

There is no way that this can even be factually determined unless you tested every "black" person America.

These various organizations extrapolate biased data and use it as banner fodder to further their respective agendas.
to be fair yes you can, it's called a sample, and you don't need a very large one to get accurate results.

i have no clue if the sample in this case was a good one but if this is true than it's a real issue. 

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

I don't even feed into the devil anymore...

There is no way that this can even be factually determined unless you tested every "black" person America.

These various organizations extrapolate biased data and use it as banner fodder to further their respective agendas.
to be fair yes you can, it's called a sample, and you don't need a very large one to get accurate results.

i have no clue if the sample in this case was a good one but if this is true than it's a real issue. 
looks like somebody never took a basic statistics class
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom