Cd Sales 11-24-09 Vol. 50 Cent 156k Includes 2 weeks Itunes sales

NEIGHB0RH00D

Im not sure what the point of your post is.

I was referring to the people saying 50 surpassed JAY musically.

If u said that or agreed i mustve missed it.

As obvious as my statement is, it was in response to something....Not outta nowhere.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

How can Jay fans really talk about 50 with his rap beef %%%+??

What did IDJ do when Jay had a showdown with Outkast in 98?? FAKED a retirement to propell record sales & bought a whole bunch his CDs via SoundSCAM (and later got caught and sued, settled out of court to avoid the public embarassment)...

What he do in 99?? FAKED a stabbing with Lance "Un" Riveria in order for press... Got himself arrested, and the %%%+ fizzled away eventually...

In 2000, changed what would've been a compilation for Roc A Fella, turns it into a Jay Z Camel album, puts on a bandana and does his illuminati sign on the cover...

In 2001... What'd he do?? Started beef with Mobb Deep & NaS @ Summer Jam in order to create intrest for his album...

In 02... Makes a double disc (ala 2Pac & BIG)... First single samples 2Pac's "Me & My Girlfriend" just about 300x gayer....

In 03... FAKES ANOTHER retirement... Throws a big old concert, goes behind Dame's back with secret Black Album meeting etc...

How yall really wanna talk about sales gimmicks without mentioning the %%%+ Camel has done for the past 10 years?? Come on... Yall Ns aint even fair, yall ALWAYS wanna talk about 50 beefin for record sales, but don't wanna talk about the lengths Jay Camel has went to generate intrest??

What part of the game is that??

/ Argument.

The same grimey s_ cats want to down 50 for Jay-Z been doing.

Cause they don't wanna talk about FACTS...

They just spew hate, of course hating 50 is popular so Ns goin blindly follow suite... But when it comes to the ACTUAL FACTS they can't dispute this $*%@, but they'll turn around and say they don't like 50 for doin $*%@...

I mean Jay Z is a 100% coward... And you know what they say...

"Cowards ONLY respect Cowards"

jay-z-brooklyn-we-go-hard.jpg
Thank You... Thank You... Thank You... You're FAR too kind
truthteller... Comin in here spewing your WORTHLESS #%!* riding bull %*#! ... When did I (orANYone else) say 50 had a better OVERALL career then Jay Z Camel?? I said from Feb 4th 2003 to Nov 26th 200950's contribution to hip hop has outweighed Jay Z Camel's... The dude spent the better part of the LAST 7 years inone of his several FAKE retirements... Meanwhile running Def Jam further into the ground... He returned with KC which is asBAD as ANY album I've heard this decade...

Of course its prolly not the popular opinion, but if you ACTUALLY think about it (something I'm sure you have trouble with anyway), its apretty acquired assesment... Of course 50 hasn't had a BETTER career, Jay Z Camel has been rapping since 87 (provided hismusic SUCKED BALLS the better part of the time)

truthteller wrote:

Hate on Jay all you want....thats your right as a HATER.[ and its entertaining at times]

But when you starts saying 50's MUSICAL career is equal to or surpassin Jay youve got problems.

GRODT is a certified classic, but thats where it stops...The rest of his albums are mediocre at best.

IF dudes really believe that nonsense, they shouldve been Aborted.

Ole waste of a fetus *** N's.

We should've been aborted because we don't ride Jay Z Camel's #%!*?? There's much more to life fam... (maybe notyours or DueceKing p/k/a Memphis Bleek & jthagreat p/k/a/Beyonce Ty Ty)

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

harlem on the rise, what did jay z do to you to make you hate him so much?
I don't HATE him...

Obviously I don't LOVE him either... (like some other NTers
nerd.gif
)

I LIKE his music tho... *shrugs*

I don't hate Jay at all.

He's one of my favorite MC's, I own illegally downloaded 90% of his material.

It's just, we have some people on here who would get on all fours and lick the bottom of his nut bag, and because I'm not willing to do so, I'm perceived as a Jay hater.

NEIGHBORHOOD

"Get Rich Or Die Tryin" is a CLASSIC. But it isn't better than or matched "The Black Album" is any aspect.

#cmonson

LOL. Dudes in here still on here trying to debate on 50's behalf. Fact of the matter is he and his fans (you know who you are) took an L on this one. It's time for 50 and his fans to move onto other projects cause it's quite clear to see that the music industry can do without 50 Cent from this pointforward...................ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

NEIGHBORHOOD

"Get Rich Or Die Tryin" is a CLASSIC. But it isn't better than or matched "The Black Album" is any aspect.

#cmonson
The Black Album is Jay's worst album, still never understood all the love it got. Once this album came out, everyone went all Jay crazy andjumped on his D

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

The Black Album is Jay's worst album, still never understood all the love it got. Once this album came out, everyone went all Jay crazy and jumped on his D
VOL 1
nerd.gif

NEIGHBORHOOD

#cmonson

How about you c'mon.

GRODT is Top 5 of the Decade.

The only 2 albums that top it is the Blueprint and The Marshall Mathers LP

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

The Black Album is Jay's worst album, still never understood all the love it got. Once this album came out, everyone went all Jay crazy and
jumped on his D
VOL 1
nerd.gif

KC?

The Black Album is Jay's worst album, still never understood all the love it got. Once this album came out, everyone went all Jay crazy and
jumped on his D
VOL 1
nerd.gif

KC?

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by truthteller

GTEK wrote:

truthteller wrote:

Hate on Jay all you want....thats your right as a HATER.[ and its entertaining at times]

But when you starts saying 50's MUSICAL career is equal to or surpassin Jay youve got problems.

GRODT is a certified classic, but thats where it stops...The rest of his albums are mediocre at best.

IF dudes really believe that nonsense, they shouldve been Aborted.

Ole waste of a fetus *** N's.

Really fam?
laugh.gif

Jay is that serious?
laugh.gif

N' please.

This is NT, ive seen things said 10x worse than that.....[ racial slurs, gay talk, threats]

Its not even really about Jay.

You couldve inserted any of the top tier rappers name in their and it wouldve been the same response...B.I.G., PAC, Nas, Em...etc...

MUSICALLY, Fif aint touchin none of those dudes....Not even close..

But when dudes start hating theyll say dam near anything.

Question is does their statement apply to the other all time greats, i listed above??

Or is Jay the only one that Fif has surpassed MUSICALLY??...
eyes.gif

13z9v7b.jpg

On the real,

Massacre was
pimp.gif
too.

Get Rich or Die Tryin can match up to any Jay album. Im not saying that GRODT is better then every Jay album but it can MATCH up to it.

But, you're right. 50 cant match up to legends like Jay, Nas, BIG, Pac, Em, etc.....

SO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

+1 for you!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The Black Album is Jay's worst album, still never understood all the love it got. Once this album came out, everyone went all Jay crazy and jumped on his D
VOL 1
nerd.gif

"Where I'm From" >>> The Black Album

NEIGHBORHOOD

#cmonson

roll.gif

So we just gonna forget about those 2 albums he did with R Kelly?

And we gonna forgot about KC, Vol 3 and BP2?

TBA is one of Jays BEST albums.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

blueprint 3 > BISD
makes no sense, how is a weaker jay-z album better then a great 50 album?
grin.gif
lyrics.
50s album is cool, to let it play and not really pay attention to.
jay's album is nice... to reply over and over and catch new references and double meanings.

makes no sense, how is a weaker jay-z album better then a great 50 album?
whats makes no sense is how you think this is a GREAT album
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

it's not critically acclaimed, it's obviously not a billboard/radio hit, and it's not a fan favorite on some underground +%!+

theres nothing wrong with you personally LIKING this album....but your opinion doesn't make the album great buddy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom