CB34 Godzilla Detail Pics

anyone wh has them, how do they fit? true, big, etc.? I need to know ASAP! Thanks.
edit:
nevermind, i chose true 2 size. :wink:
wink.gif
Do Work Son!!, Do Work!!​

The only place in boston that has them is the champs in downtown and i checked everywhere.
- - - - -TEAM JORDAN - - - - -
- - - - Jason Taylor - - - - -​

just went to my local champs in the bay area (Champs Newpark Mall). They knew they were coming, but don't know when.

Footlocker has no idea what I was talking about
Finish line just said sometime this week.

damn ive called/been to 5 champs and some are sold out while others have big sizes (10-13)
Team Vintage
Heat​

as stated by myself in the godzilla thread:

can people do me and all of us a favor and be more specific when saying " footlocker" ( has the tees"s) footlocker isn't only one store, like what specific footlockers did you see the tee in?

back to the program.....for those in the downtown rooklyn area footlocker has these tee's and shoes as of today as confirmed to me today by a worker as confirmed to me today by a worker at the knickaboker avenue footlocker store. ( no they will not be recieving the shoes nor shirts) ( like wise for footlocker by graham avenue in front of wooodhull hospital)

Went to Eastridge Mall in San Jose, CA today. Went to Finishline and Footaction and no luck.
-ANGELO
WANTED: White or black Vans Half Cabs Bullet Proof size 12.
TEAM XBOX360​
Gamertag: YuNg Noypi

Went to 42nd here in NYC and they were sold out. So i decided to take a quick drive to Garden State Mall in jersey and got mine. I actually called before i went to make sure they would be there.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
The Master of Nothing

Stopped by the mall here today. Everyone is clueless to what I'm talking about. None at Footaction, Footlocker or Finishline. But, I'm sure they'll show up at one of those spots, since every one of those spots is an "urban" joint, and has gotten every other Barkley.
WHO GOT SOME GANGSTA, GANGSTA $#!*....???!!!!​

Thank me later, these are footlocker skus take them to your local footlocker so you can order your size, the employee will need to enter the sku followed by your desired size which is a 3 digit number for example 980 = 3xl, 970 = 2xl ,and so forth
SKU FOR GODZILLA SHIRTS
BLK - 7343844900
WHT- 7343845600

COURTESY OF PUREPIMPIN87 , that's my iss/ebay I neva cuz figure out how to sign in on niketalk this my girls accoount its stuck on my phone can anyone help wit that.

Quote:
IM NOT UNDERSTANDING YOUR POST ..VINTAGEKID1986.. DO THEY OR DO THEY NOT HAVE THEM ON KNICKERBOKER AVE?

they dont have the shoes or the shirts on knickaboker ave. workers told me that downtown fulton has them.

Quote:
that footlocker does not get the right traffic to get a shoe like this.
:wink:
wink.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
at his prices.

Quote:
Finish line just said sometime this week.

Thats a lie... NO Finishlines have them in there stock yet but the shoes are in the system.

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

MyTsharp nice pics, shoot after seeing all the nice pics of the sole makes me like that feature of the shoe more then anything else but thats just me...

they havent hit the dallas area yet. they need to hurry up though so i can cop.
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman"​

damn i can't wait 8)
glasses.gif

I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

these kicks are too bulky..imo.
>>>MAYJUH
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

when then dropping on Eastbay(i want these so bad..my moms said NO :smh: