.::Cavaliers Vs. Celtics::. 1PM ABC::. "Its Gonna Feel Like Your Playing Michael $@'n Jordan"

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

... best coaching move ever ... mike brown is a joke

as the whole world knows ... getting those 2 Ts started the comeback ... the cavs are better w/ they assistants and bron 

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

This is why Lebron could work with the knicks, hes the ONLY reason for this comeback. The supporting cast dont really matter. Plus BOSH/LEE>Jamison
It's not just Bron, it was the whole team defense

as the whole world knows ... getting those 2 Ts started the comeback ... the cavs are better w/ they assistants and bron 
nahh i think the turning point of this game was when Sheed got that T.. i believe it was a 3 pt play.

This is why Lebron could work with the knicks, hes the ONLY reason for this comeback. The supporting cast dont really matter. Plus BOSH/LEE>Jamison

albundygif.gif

GOT DAMN NY FANS GET THE ++%% OFF OF LEBRONS NUTS!!

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

albundygif.gif

GOT DAMN NY FANS GET THE ++%% OFF OF LEBRONS NUTS!!

WORD! because he is not going to NY.

You just have no chance when he goes to the rim. 90% of the time he's gona score or get fouled.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

nahh i think the turning point of this game was when Sheed got that T.. i believe it was a 3 pt play.

i agree w/ u but i was just trying to say how bad of a coach mike brown is ... 

i haven't seen a moving screen in a while ... someone refresh my memory on what a moving screen is b/c iono what jj hickson was doing just now

i hate lebron ... BUT I HATE KG ... why is he talking @*%@ @ the foul line ... this #@%+%@%@!@%# hasn't done @*%@ in the 2nd half but miss jumpshots

Back
Top Bottom