.::Cavaliers Vs. Celtics::. 1PM ABC::. "Its Gonna Feel Like Your Playing Michael $@'n Jordan"

Dr.Dre??!?!?

Where?!?!!?!

nerd.gif

+

LET'S GO CELTICS! THAT'S HOW WE WILL GET BACK TO CHAMPIONSHIP FORM!

DO YAL SEE KG ACTUALLY S-C-O-R-I-N-G, INSTEAD OF PASSING THE BALL! THAT WAS THE PROBLEM WITH THE CELTICS!

KG WOULD JUST PASS UP OPEN SHOTS, AND NOT EVEN CREATE HIS OWN SHOTS.

mad.gif

246rj95.jpg

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

These dudes could care less.

Mike wanted an early exit LOL
laugh.gif

This is like week 15 for the Colts.

Especially after Bogut's injury, just get to the playoffs healthy.
excuses

Edit:

Scratch that I believe you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Awman, a Celtics fan, won't even waste my time picking on old men.

HeyCeltic fans, is it starting to sink in yet for yall. The Celtics areDONE!!!! Look at these dudes out here, slow, old, barely can move,losing 11 point leads and then being down 15 +. Do yall see it yet, isit becoming clear?
laugh.gif
A bunch of old nba stars and slow role players. OH Well maybe next time. Break em up

East on smash huh? Only thing the Celtics go smash is their food cause they are so old

I hope the Cavs remember this game come the playoffs... not only to stay humble and hungry... but especially if we see Boston.

can we get a gif of that fan that flew back in his seat just now ... as big baby ran past

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

The hell is Glen Davis doing?
laugh.gif

Fake hustle is not appreciated.

word. he's just livin it up tho. thats alright tho, I hope he and Boston fans on here enjoy this game. This is the highlight of your season. This will be as high as Boston will go this year.

btw I love sheed because he plays for his OWN team
laugh.gif
its the Cavaliers vs. The Celtics vs. Rasheed Wallace hahaha put SHeed back in!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom