Cavaliers V Magic GAME SIX Thread Vol: Do or die AGAIN

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by thejoker0077

I feel bad for James, worst supporting cast in the NBA

Word. I kind of agree. I'm not the biggest Lebron fan, but it would be cool to see him actually live up to all the expectations. But its obvious that it can't happen with this squad.

This also goes to show you how easy of a path Cleveland had to the ECF. There was never a time when the supporting cast had to have a nut check moment--now they're in one and failing miserably. Bron can't do it all.
Why are people only saying this NOW? Where were these thoughts when the Cavs were dancing, acting a fool, and en-route to 66 wins?
Makes no damn sense to me.

Cleveland is SICK right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I'm not blaming this all on Brown.

But I really don't know why Sasha didn't play over Wally.

Sasha is just as good a shooter, is a better defender, can take it to the hoop better, can handle the ball better.

I don't know why Wally got so much burn this series.
smh.gif

and where was Joe Smith, Mike Brown is our Doug Collins

why wasn't the cavs bench called out during the season? you bum fans are pathetic w/ these excuses....at least the lakers fans were questioning their benchat times

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I'm not blaming this all on Brown.

But I really don't know why Sasha didn't play over Wally.

Sasha is just as good a shooter, is a better defender, can take it to the hoop better, can handle the ball better.

I don't know why Wally got so much burn this series.
smh.gif

agreed

LeBron was dissapointing.

his roster sucks, and his coach is flat out average..(anyone who thinks i claimed differently..)

In 2 years...

there will be nothing left to Z and Wallace.
laugh.gif

Maybe a nice young player in Hickson..

Mo is solid...Delonte is a nice role player..Boobie too.

And that's it.

What makes that Cleveland roster so much better in 2 years?

Not a thing.

Yall had that bargaining chip of signing a 2nd max player...now we do too.

Just enjoy the next 2 years.
anyway, point being..

He was great but just not quite enough. Orlando just gave him a tough match up...I believe his will to win was greater LAST year against Boston. Maybe it isjust the match up, but he would shoot poorly but he was not letting his team get down like this. I always thought if you're gona beat him at this pointit's gona take 7 games and hard fought ones. Didn't happen.

Credit to Orlando, they're very good. Love the way Dwight plays.

with this Orlando group in tact again next year, dwight a year older and the Cavs frontline a year older and still garbage....i can't see a differentoutcome.

but good season cavs fans..seriously. exceeded expectations in the regular season,if yall got Boston instead, yall would be in the finals already.

Danny Ferry, the heat is on. same with Mike Brown. And if they haven't figured things out by now, they never will.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

best record in the nba
best home record in the nba
home court through playoffs
swept det and atl & beat em by double digits
central division champs
Coach of the year
Mvp

we are all witnesses

roll.gif
roll.gif

when the Lakers were garbage 4 years ago, Kobe got the blame... The Cavs get 66 wins and he has the worst team ever?

Originally Posted by Rafool

It's over.....

Congrats Orlando.

Might just be a good series between the Lakers.
Hell yeah....
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Lebron did his absoulte best he could throughout the series... u cant deny that! (MVP
tongue.gif
)

it was basically Lebron vs. Orlando
grin.gif

His teammates basically choked on a BIG 1 for the most part....
smh.gif

But congrats to Magic... well played.

frown.gif

This is a pathetic showing by the Cleveland Cavs, just pathetic.

What a disgrace to the game of basketball
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom