Cavaliers V Magic GAME SIX Thread Vol: Do or die AGAIN

YO!

Get these losers off my tv...
smh.gif

DF!!!

laugh.gif
...Wally with the airball...Cav's look cooked...cant say I wanted a close game though...they'd just steal it

Damn another airball Wally ?

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

If Lebron goes to the Knicks ... that will just be another reason why he'll never be Jordan .

How you gonna betray your team ?

I'm not blaming this all on Brown.

But I really don't know why Sasha didn't play over Wally.

Sasha is just as good a shooter, is a better defender, can take it to the hoop better, can handle the ball better.

I don't know why Wally got so much burn this series.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by thejoker0077

I feel bad for James, worst supporting cast in the NBA

Word. I kind of agree. I'm not the biggest Lebron fan, but it would be cool to see him actually live up to all the expectations. But its obvious that it can't happen with this squad.

This also goes to show you how easy of a path Cleveland had to the ECF. There was never a time when the supporting cast had to have a nut check moment--now they're in one and failing miserably. Bron can't do it all.
Why are people only saying this NOW? Where were these thoughts when the Cavs were dancing, acting a fool, and en-route to 66 wins?

*I really hope OC has a wireless mouse....

why wasn't the cavs bench called out during the season? you bum fans are pathetic w/ these excuses....at least the lakers fans were questioning their benchat times

Back
Top Bottom