Cavaliers V Magic ECF GAME 2 5/22 Vol: Another 80 pages?

Datts wat it is mo...
2483c40a23a3261540f8c9c4b5040891.gif

smh.gif
...home court advantage and extra help...If Orlando wins this game it's justified at this point

First of all, dwight didn't even touch mo williams! then both refs were looking straight at mo when he threw the ball
smh.gif
i can't believe this.

Both should have been T'd up..Play was already over, D12 didn't have to pursue the play. Whistle was blown at half court

these refs are something else man. dude throws the ball at someone and nothing is called. i mean can they make it any more obvious

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

Both should have been T'd up..Play was already over, D12 didn't have to pursue the play. Whistle was blown at half court

your wrong. after that debacle in Denver Dwight was correct to keep playing

I just want a player from the Magic to speak their mind on the refs and call out this BS

C'mon Shard you don't need all that money, take 1 for the team

Mo Williams needs to keep his cool...

I like Cleveland's early start, and Z being aggressive.

If Z has anything left in the tank offensively besides an 18-foot jumper and putbacks off of offensive rebounds, now is high time to show it.

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

what!!!! why should D12 be hit with a T. Mo didn't have to go for a lay-up then, if the whistle was already blown

They need to look that over during the half or end of quarter...time out something...that one needs justification

I wasn't even going to check back during the game to this thread, but I HAD to come in after that... unreal.

The NBA can't have the Cavs going down 0-2, and the refs know that.

Stern realizing his wet dream match up could be in jeopardy.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

DISGUSTING.

DWIGHT DIDN'T EVEN TOUCH THE BALL/MO
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom