Cavaliers V Magic ECF GAME 2 5/22 Vol: Another 80 pages?

Originally Posted by MrBen23

Originally Posted by furiousstylezz

what are the rules for the inbounder? mo williams definitely did a lil shuffle before passing to lebron. are they allowed to shuffle their feet or they have to be still or is it a violation?

maybe nitpicking on the rules, but there have been other ridiculous calls and non calls.

I didn't see much of a shuffle, but as an inbound passer, you can move as much as you want as long as your foot does not touch or cross the line. If so, you get called for a traveling violation.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

FIRST B0RN wrote:

I seriously don't know what's worse, Kobe stans or Lebron stans.
smh.gif

im saying

Good question.. But I know what's worse between Kobe haters and LeBron haters... The latter. You had a dude in here saying that his shot wasn't completely clutch because it wasn't a clean swish. Say what you want, but Kobe has never gotten hate quite like this.

As for the stans, yeah, LeBron definitely has a lot, but if you don't mind telling me, please explain to me why it is so shocking for you to see stans for a guy who is averaging 34.7 points on 55% shooting, 8.8 rebounds and 6.7 assists at the age of 24 so far these playoffs? What do you think would be a more appropriate way of pointing attention to this?
Lol you say this like Kobe isnt playing incredibly too

Back
Top Bottom