Cavaliers V Magic ECF GAME 2 5/22 Vol: Another 80 pages?

Originally Posted by Battousai701

the cavs got a real problem going in to orlando

lebron saved his team from a 2- 0 loss

right now it seems that theres a better chance of a nuggets vs magic series finals

We are all witnesses...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

i swear if Varejao wasn't backed up by the swarm, he would have flopped when lebron met him as Lebron came running toward him across the court.

holy god check out that avy

i love reading how salty people get when they start blamin everything and everyone and making excuses...its amazing to me lol

YOOOOOOO!

I just woke up and saw a replay of the 4th quarter and saw the ending. What can I say? I was speechless.

At first I thought it was over when Hedo hit the jumper but then LeBron hit that shot with 1 second left. It was AMAZING!!!!!!
eek.gif

LeBron is the truth!!!!!
pimp.gif

crazy shot by lebron. but he should not be crying. a men only has a few limited charges of crying in his life. wife dying, son born, platoon getting wiped outetc... but come on, 2nd game of the final four?

but it looks like orlando will be winning this series. maybe win 2 at home, lose at cleavland and win the last at home again.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by SHUGES
God damn Cam went in on that track.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

That's why he's a legend.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Where you at ybd?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Digger85

how are you anything but devastated and get up for the next game if youre orlando? they came back from 23 down, took the lead and shoulda won the game with no help from the refs. cavs didnt kno what to do with the pick n roll all night long and orlando was a second away from having a stranglehold on the series. i know theyre going home now but still...

Denver did it after losing in similar fashion in Gm 1. Great shot by Bron. But Magic still have to feel like they are capable of the upset.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

LEBRON DOESNT HAVE TO BE YOUR FAVORITE PLAYER..[ KOBE'S MINE]

BUT IF YOU HATE THIS MAN, YOURE NOT A FAN OF ''BASKETBALL''...

IM DEAD SERIOUS TOO, IF YOU LIKE BASKETBALL...

YOU CANNOT HATE THIS KID...
I understand not everyone is gonna like certain superstars for whatever reason. But you GOTTA respect LBJ's bball skills. Same with 24. Samewith Mike.
People saying they don't like LBJ b/c he gets "too much attention from the media" or whatever... I'm sorry, but that's such a sillyreason to dislike someone. No offense to any of my peoples on here who actually feel that way.
To me, I can't even listen to you if you can't acknowledge LBJ, Kobe, Mike, etc as GREAT players. Not good. But GREAT.

Originally Posted by PDub9

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

14ufgur.gif

ETHER to the Soul
Look at Sags. He's like "@%#@ this side. Peace"
laugh.gif
Hilarious.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Why is everyone using the dumb logic, "You barely won at home and lost so there's no way you can win on the road"? This is the playoffs with elite teams if they play 100% they can win anywhere. People act like they never watch playoff basketball before.
they barely won at home with REF HELP

less ref help+ on the road

step your bball knowledge game up

I see you're a laker fan. Boston barely won last year at home against yall. They went in your building and got game 4. The Rockets beat yall in Game 1 andalmost beat yall in Game 2. (sound familiar) and yall beat them in Game 3. Get ya Frank Lucas on and become a witness.
pimp.gif
My Man

As a true lakers fan (look at name lol) and a true basketball fan that was a great game and doesnt matter if magic ALMOST beat the cavs did they get the win?nope cavs won BUT the cavs are looking a bit shaky but they are gonna pull true hopefully LA vs CAV WHERE STERN MAKES IT HAPPEN!

Why is everyone using the dumb logic, "You barely won at home and lost so there's no way you can win on the road"? This is the playoffs with elite teams if they play 100% they can win anywhere. People act like they never watch playoff basketball before.

I see you're a laker fan. Boston barely won last year at home against yall. They went in your building and got game 4. The Rockets beat yall in Game 1 and almost beat yall in Game 2. (sound familiar) and yall beat them in Game 3. Get ya Frank Lucas on and become a witness.
pimp.gif
My Man
the celtics were a better team than the lakers though
and the REF help factor was absent in those series

I see you're a laker fan. Boston barely won last year at home against yall. They went in your building and got game 4. The Rockets beat yall in Game 1 and almost beat yall in Game 2. (sound familiar) and yall beat them in Game 3. Get ya Frank Lucas on and become a witness.
pimp.gif
My Man
the celtics were a better team than the lakers though
and the REF help factor was absent in those series
And Cleveland is a better team than the Magic

Knight, everytime I hear about Cavs fans jumpin up and down about Laker fans, you're in the middle of it.

Bron just hit the clutch of clutch shots to win a must win playoff game, be quiet man. Let it go for a night champ.
wink.gif

This is an interesting series. Positives can be drawn from both sides. I know Clev could easily be down 2-0, but I think jump-shot shooting teams and Orl isthat despite having Howard, always have cold spells no matter what. We shall see...

Back
Top Bottom