Cavaliers V Magic ECF GAME 2 5/22 Vol: Another 80 pages?

laugh.gif

The fact that they called a charge on Lee before the end of the 3rd and didn't give charges on the Cavs is rediculous.

Lee barely gets the call... refs wait to see if it goes in before the call.. Lebron gets a call on instant contact.

must be nice lebron

Originally Posted by imrichboy

the ball always reaches the rim when lebron shoots...his upper body strength is unreal
I hope you're being sarcastic ...

Lebron airballed two times today .

Originally Posted by socluis90

i am tired of this. honestly guys, do hte lakers get these kinda calls too? i might be blinded by my fanhood.

honestly the refs havent been protecting kobe like they have lebron....its crazy how they let this fool do everything....his shooting percentage is so highcause they let him travel to the lane EVERYTIME....this dude NEVER takes 2 steps
smh.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Lee barely gets the call... refs wait to see if it goes in before the call.. Lebron gets a call on instant contact.

must be nice lebron
Probably because he a rookie.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ReTroJs10

nba ftl they want the kobes vs. the labrons that bad SMH
This would be a HUGE payday....remember how earlier in the year the dream matchup was Celtics and Lakers rematch.....key players got hurt, thenall of a sudden all of this 23 v 24 BS
that they keep shoving in our faces. I pray that that match up doesn't happen.

i am tired of this. honestly guys, do hte lakers get these kinda calls too? i might be blinded by my fanhood.
No , they don't .

Not like this .

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

honestly the refs havent been protecting kobe like they have lebron....its crazy how they let this fool do everything....his shooting percentage is so high cause they let him travel to the lane EVERYTIME....this dude NEVER takes 2 steps
smh.gif
He set his own traveling rules, basically
tired.gif

he's extremely good but, what makes him one of the best is the help from the refs..

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

honestly the refs havent been protecting kobe like they have lebron....its crazy how they let this fool do everything....his shooting percentage is so high cause they let him travel to the lane EVERYTIME....this dude NEVER takes 2 steps
smh.gif

cool man, i think this game would be tied by now if it wasnt for these shenanigans
smh.gif

Why even watch the games if the refs are going to impose the way they are.

I hate the lakers and can say they don't get half of the made up calls the cavs are.

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

must be nice lebron
Probably because he a rookie.
tired.gif
yep, and cuz he's not hyped and doesn't have "superstar" calls

about time the refs called a fair call......that was an obvious offensive drive and they should give him a tech for crying like a female

Back
Top Bottom