Cavaliers At Celtics | Round 2, Game 6 | Cavaliers vs. Celtics | Thursday, May 13 | 8:00 ET

I mean can ESPN attempt to talk about the Celtics?
eyes.gif

Mo has been ridiculously impressive so far. Looks like all that talk of lebron havin no supporting cast and Casper Williams made dude explode
laugh.gif

gotta respect how he's come out after all this media $%%%. The knicks fan in me is hoping he twists his ankle on the first play of the 3rd.

I can't believe Bill Simmons's chanting idea on twitter is actually working.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A LOT of people were chanting "New York Knicks" when Bron was at the line.

laugh.gif
You would think Bron was out there playing by himself the way they talking. If Pierce can get going (which I now doubt) C's can take control of this game, but an early foul by him or Rondo could prove disastrous.

pierce fouled.. no call against lebron//// but he so easily draws a foul on the other end..

terrible.

Is Lebron scared of Ray Allen or something? He seems like he can't get the ball out of his hands quick enough when he should be abusing Ray. Guess if he had a post game he could take advantage of it...but he doesn't

If Ray Allen can get going there is no way the Celtics will lose this game. He has been getting the looks tonight just hasn't been hitting them.

Back
Top Bottom