Cavaliers At Celtics | Round 2, Game 6 | Cavaliers vs. Celtics | Thursday, May 13 | 8:00 ET

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

i have said this before, NOBODY on the cavs team would start on another team in the league.  not even shaq at this point in his career.  if I was lebron, i would be on the first thing smokin out of clev.
Jamison was an all-star in Washington.

Originally Posted by JUS3

Moon
roll.gif

Wide open and that %+!% wasn't even close. Breen was like, "Moon.. Wowwww"

roll.gif
that was pathetic

KG
nerd.gif

Celtics playing with some urgency... Cleveland looking a little to relaxed out there.

Some bad decisions too, especially on the break.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

I don't know if I have ever seen a team with the best regular season record get exposed like this. I challenge anyone on here to come up with one in the last 10 or so years.

Dallas Mavericks

Well Bron is getting help...so that won't be an excuse tonight.

celtic foul trouble. who wouldve thought.

Lebron plays like 5 feet off of rondo. why has NO coach ever went after lebron defensively and caused some fouls?

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

i have said this before, NOBODY on the cavs team would start on another team in the league.  not even shaq at this point in his career.  if I was lebron, i would be on the first thing smokin out of clev.

Antwan, Shaq (although he is on the downside)and Mo could start for someone else. Parker I don't know. But I don't understand how some people say they're the most talented team in the league.
Orlando and L.A. are much more talented.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

I don't know if I have ever seen a team with the best regular season record get exposed like this. I challenge anyone on here to come up with one in the last 10 or so years.
06-07 Mavericks lost to the 8th seed Warriors in the first round.

Back
Top Bottom