Cavaliers are 8-26, was Lebron wrong for leaving them?

I don't see how the Cavs record relates to if LeBron was wrong for leaving. We all knew the team was garbage without him every season he played for them.

I always agreed that he should've left. He was focused on his chances of winning a ring.

I don't see how the Cavs record relates to if LeBron was wrong for leaving. We all knew the team was garbage without him every season he played for them.

I always agreed that he should've left. He was focused on his chances of winning a ring.

*dead* @ looking better and better with every loss
laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

They have nothing, and even without Bron they still didn't even try to get anything. They're making his decision look better and better. Gotta know a stagnant relationship when you see it.

They have nothing, and even without Bron they still didn't even try to get anything. They're making his decision look better and better. Gotta know a stagnant relationship when you see it.

they still play basketball in cleveland?

seriously I lost all respect for them when Mo Williams said he considered retirement after "The Decision"

they still play basketball in cleveland?

seriously I lost all respect for them when Mo Williams said he considered retirement after "The Decision"

We knew this 3 years ago, but people were saying how Mo Williams was an all-star caliber player.

Back
Top Bottom