Caught Cheating on a exam .. help me out UPDATE pg 14

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

You're a junior and making a mistake like that? Send him an email and ask him how much greater your chances of staying in school will be if you suck his D.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

You're a junior and making a mistake like that? Send him an email and ask him how much greater your chances of staying in school will be if you suck his D.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SIGHHHHHHHHSSS smh..not looking too good..if i was you id come up with a hardship sob story and apologize..let him know how important school/ future is to you...and cross ur fingers he will just keep it between the two of yall ..and let u retake ur test but..take some points off or something..smhh..but honestly its not looking good forgery..cheating..in colllege is a biigggg no-no...do like i do..lol i write *%*% on my hands (in small lettering)

SIGHHHHHHHHSSS smh..not looking too good..if i was you id come up with a hardship sob story and apologize..let him know how important school/ future is to you...and cross ur fingers he will just keep it between the two of yall ..and let u retake ur test but..take some points off or something..smhh..but honestly its not looking good forgery..cheating..in colllege is a biigggg no-no...do like i do..lol i write *%*% on my hands (in small lettering)

RIP your bunghole. you're about to get raped harder than Ed Norton in "American History X"

RIP your bunghole. you're about to get raped harder than Ed Norton in "American History X"

LOL you dudes are extreme. The absolute MOST that will happen is he will receive a zero for the test.

LOL you dudes are extreme. The absolute MOST that will happen is he will receive a zero for the test.

Originally Posted by IamMD

I don't know about your school but the university I'm going to puts a dishonesty stamp on your transcirpt. Whenever a future job or school ask for your official transcript they will see the stamp.

I don't know about your school but the university I'm going to puts a dishonesty stamp on your transcirpt. Whenever a future job or school ask for your official transcript they will see the stamp.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ getting caught cheating

Leave it to the pros
pimp.gif
cheating in college is way different than cheating in hs. you gotta master your craft in h.s so u're a pro by the time u hit college. last time i got cheating was in 8th grade

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Leave it to the pros
pimp.gif
cheating in college is way different than cheating in hs. you gotta master your craft in h.s so u're a pro by the time u hit college. last time i got cheating was in 8th grade

lol at that being the most you think can happen . Maybe universities are different but at my school you can fail the entire course if caught (up to the professor).

lol at that being the most you think can happen . Maybe universities are different but at my school you can fail the entire course if caught (up to the professor).

Well if you take IAMMDS post serious then you"re at the Bahamas on the beach but if you take everybody else's post serious you"re taking a trip to chill in a Hawaii volcano.

Well if you take IAMMDS post serious then you"re at the Bahamas on the beach but if you take everybody else's post serious you"re taking a trip to chill in a Hawaii volcano.

Originally Posted by Pysch

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Leave it to the pros
pimp.gif

#*$*%*! truth. Practice makes perfect, and the perfecting the White People Method has never steered me wrong. And never being caught ftw
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom