Cartel Dumps 49 Headless Bodies On A Highway In Mexico

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by ATLsFinest

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

I'm pretty sure they don't think they're cool or that they're glorifying these people....more like fear of being killed.
I'm not just talking about Cartels, I'm speaking more about organized crime in general; people seem to glorify Italian gangs for example..

Who exactly do you see glorifying the Mexican cartels? 

*Reason I asked about the Cartels stimulating the economy, is that I'm 1/4 through Killing Pablo, and it's INSANE to learn about how much Escobar/drugs had a grip on the economy....not just in S. America, but around the world. 

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by eight2one

who ever is at the top of these cartel paper most be LONNNNNNNNNNNNG

http://www.forbes.com/profile/joaquin-guzman-loera/
dude is 55 and his wife is 22 and pretty 
pimp.gif

I'm in no position to judge anyone else but this is just disgusting. The people who enable them are just as guilty. How these people can sleep at night putting money over the lives of innocent people is beyond me
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. I never understood people glorifying gangsters or their lifestyles. There's nothing cool or honorable about what they do. 
The cops and government can be just as corrupt down there as the drug dealers. Until the U.S. legalizes marijuana and stops buying meth, cocaine, and black tar heroine this violence is bound to continue. Keep things home grown and high quality and the next generation would see a lot less hard drug users, in my opinion, and in turn, you'd see the well run just dry enough to kill a lot of business for the cartels. Of course, that wouldn't stop gun running.
ohwell.gif

Zetas did this, not the cartel.
The cartel don't agree with the way the Zetas conduct business, my family in Mexico married into the cartel which is why I haven't been in years.

It's crazy what one call can do.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

I'm in no position to judge anyone else but this is just disgusting. The people who enable them are just as guilty. How these people can sleep at night putting money over the lives of innocent people is beyond me
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. I never understood people glorifying gangsters or their lifestyles. There's nothing cool or honorable about what they do. 
The cops and government can be just as corrupt down there as the drug dealers. Until the U.S. legalizes marijuana and stops buying meth, cocaine, and black tar heroine this violence is bound to continue. Keep things home grown and high quality and the next generation would see a lot less hard drug users, in my opinion, and in turn, you'd see the well run just dry enough to kill a lot of business for the cartels. Of course, that wouldn't stop gun running.
ohwell.gif
although I'm all for legalization of pot, the second part is easier said than done. Also, I hate to sound to much like a PSA , but pot is a gateway drug for a lot of people. There is no easy way out of this. People say "just legalize pot and these cartels will just go away" and its really not that simple. You think these cartels will just peacefully give up after the US gov't legalizes pot?

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Mexican Govt. Zetas did this, not the cartel.
The cartel don't agree with the way the Zetas conduct business, my family in Mexico married into the cartel which is why I haven't been in years.

It's crazy what one call can do.

Give the green light to these cartels to go about their business and things will go back to how they were during Zedillo's presidency.

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Wish Mexico would do a better job in preventing this...shoot...pay the U.S and have them send their top Marines. Destroy these pathetic cartels into pieces.
dk if your being sarcastic or not.  the us wont step in until its time to "clean" things up.  why intervene when the US are knockin 2 birds with one stone;  1) division amongst the south americans 2) more power for the US.

basically, to make a long story short,

the UNITED STATES drug trade has and will continue to corrupt the south american people.   that is why were not steppin in. 

honestly it probably wont ever be the united states stepping in..  my guess is that the united nations will step in to "clean" things up all around the world and take over those countries. 

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Wish Mexico would do a better job in preventing this...shoot...pay the U.S and have them send their top Marines. Destroy these pathetic cartels into pieces.
dk if your being sarcastic or not.  the us wont step in until its time to "clean" things up.  why intervene when the US are knockin 2 birds with one stone;  1) division amongst the south americans 2) more power for the US.

basically, to make a long story short,

the UNITED STATES drug trade has and will continue to corrupt the south american people.   that is why were not steppin in. 

honestly it probably wont ever be the united states stepping in..  my guess is that the united nations will step in to "clean" things up all around the world and take over those countries. 
until there is a major attack on US soil, our military will not step in. If they really want to get froggy, trust me, the US military will leap. We'd probably just hit them with drone strikes.

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

SRS question
How can they fix this?

Intervention from the US(even though I know we got our own problems)?

There has to be some breaking point for their government.

legalize drugs. Sad thing is the cartels are probably happier that drugs stay illegal. It's basically guaranteeing them a source of income

Yeah I was wrong like niketalker said. But in an interview I read chapo said a personal thank you to Obama and the war on drugs for making him the man he is today. He actually said since the us is too stubborn to legalize anything he'll just keep getting richer.

legalize drugs....bankrupt cartels.

Its almost hilarious how da US media basically completely

Ignores this...da mexican cartel wars have seen more deaths

Then Iraq & afgan by faaaaaar...

Drug trade helps the US economy though...this is part of the reason why IMO, things aren't legalized. I could be wrong, but just my .02

It's sad to see this kind of stuff happen.  It's not just the killing, but the way in which they display the bodies.  Not one ^*&% is being given...
tired.gif

Legalizing drugs is not going to make cartels go away. You guys serious? Yeah, like a multibillion dollar org is gonna just pack it in once drugs are legalized
laugh.gif

They will move on to something else, potentially equally or even more violent than drugs.

Ya really think the people getting killed are innocent? These are all people skimming from the top of a drug cartel,I'm no genius but why would u try to sell drugs knowing how these people make examples of their own people ? Nah I'm good I'd be looking for a new hustle

Originally Posted by wanksta23

meh...im still going this year

cartels only mess with people who are involved..

laugh.gif
naw famb, they'll snatch you and your mom off the street and cut your heads off and go on about they business. These dudes play by zero rules

I haven't been to mexico in a couple of years, its crazy how these cartels have so much power they control EVERYTHING government officials are so corrupt out there

grin.gif

My uncle just came from Monterrey last Friday and told me it was safe to go now. I don't feel very safe after reading this story, and to make stuff worse, Im going to Monterrey this summer.

Back
Top Bottom