Cartel Dumps 49 Headless Bodies On A Highway In Mexico

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Ya really think the people getting killed are innocent? These are all people skimming from the top of a drug cartel,I'm no genius but why would u try to sell drugs knowing how these people make examples of their own people ? Nah I'm good I'd be looking for a new hustle
This. My coworker is from straight up Sinaloa and she always uses her mom's last name when she visits because her mom's side isn't about that cartel life. They leave her alone.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Imagine all da unemployed cops if they legalized drugs....hmmm
In Mexico or here? The unemployed Mexican cops would probably continue to be on the cartel's payroll. Stopping cartels is not as simple as legalizing drugs.

legalize drugs....bankrupt cartels.

Its almost hilarious how da US media basically completely

Ignores this...da mexican cartel wars have seen more deaths

Then Iraq & afgan by faaaaaar...
Let's say we legalize and tax the heck out of it, how would that stop the violence involved in the production of marijuana?

The US profits from all this mess and I dont see them even bothering to stop it.

They need to make a movie outta this son
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Ya really think the people getting killed are innocent? These are all people skimming from the top of a drug cartel,I'm no genius but why would u try to sell drugs knowing how these people make examples of their own people ? Nah I'm good I'd be looking for a new hustle
This. My coworker is from straight up Sinaloa and she always uses her mom's last name when she visits because her mom's side isn't about that cartel life. They leave her alone.

Most people in here discussing this are not Mexican. A regular American person wondering through Mexico is a death sentence unless you are in one of the major tourist areas. Stay away from the border areas at all costs. Americans are a target.

In southern Texas over the last year and a half, nine lawmen have been charged with allowing guns or drugs to illegally cross the border between Laredo and Brownsville. In Sunland Park, N.M., authorities are investigating a dozen officials, and the mayor and city manager have left office. In the last eight years, 130 U.S. Border Patrol agents have been arrested and 600 more are under investigation.

"It all comes down to taking some of the lowest-paid public servants and putting them in a position" where salaries can be doubled, said James Phelps, an assistant professor at Angelo State University in San Angelo, Texas. "The likelihood of getting caught is extremely low, and the reward can be very high." 

Originally Posted by ATLsFinest

Let's say we legalize and tax the heck out of it, how would that stop the violence involved in the production of marijuana?

If marijuana could be legally produced in the United States there would be no need for the cartels to fight each other over trafficking routes from Mexico into the United States.

Competition would occur between businesses and within the confines of the market like any other commodity.

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

Originally Posted by ATLsFinest

If marijuana could be legally produced in the United States there would be no need for the cartels to fight each other over trafficking routes from Mexico into the United States.

Competition would occur between businesses and within the confines of the market like any other commodity.

Marijuana though? They dont profit nearly as much offa weed. Im sure the cartels care more about meth, herion, and coke routes. Im positive violence would continue to happen.

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Marijuana though? They dont profit nearly as much offa weed. Im sure the cartels care more about meth, herion, and coke routes. Im positive violence would continue to happen.
Yeah, you don't know what you're talking about.

1) Marijuana is their #1 cash crop (yeah, you southern folk still buying that Mexican schwag)
2) Meth is almost entirely produced in the U.S. Cartels don't really care too much about it.
3) Mexicans deal with coke a lot more than heroin because most heroin comes from Asia and the Middle East

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Yeah, you don't know what you're talking about.

1) Marijuana is their #1 cash crop (yeah, you southern folk still buying that Mexican schwag)
2) Meth is almost entirely produced in the U.S. Cartels don't really care too much about it.
3) Mexicans deal with coke a lot more than heroin because most heroin comes from Asia and the Middle East
Was about to say...  People make meth in trailer parks and basements, they don't ship that stuff across the country.
roll.gif

ok so youre a drug dealer? Im just speaking from what i notice in my circles. in the pnw/west coast we dont see the schwag, or whatever. A lot mexicanos get busted moving their stuff in my area but hey, in every neighborhood is different.

nvm not trying to start stuff
grin.gif

but i guess my point was that legalizing weed isnt gonna stop violence with cartels, thats it.

Originally Posted by djsani8

the US should nuke this POS country

disgusting comment you would wipe out a whole country for this .Id bet you would kill off countries in Africa if it meant getting gold and oil .

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

disgusting comment you would wipe out a whole country for this .Id bet you would kill off countries in Africa if it meant getting gold and oil .
Shut up, dude
laugh.gif
You were just making comments about how you were happy that Europe's economies are failing because of past imperialism. People just don't understand that we need to get along to make the world better.

laugh.gif
n i booked a 4 day vacation to mexico city in 3 weeks from today.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im still gonna go.

where im going nothing happens.

i heard......

wish me luck NT

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Shut up, dude
laugh.gif
You were just making comments about how you were happy that Europe's economies are failing because of past imperialism. People just don't understand that we need to get along to make the world better.

I am happy about Europe because their own ignorance has led to the current situation .I would never wish for anybody to die from nuclear bombs never not even my worse enemy .

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Wish Mexico would do a better job in preventing this...shoot...pay the U.S and have them send their top Marines. Destroy these pathetic cartels into pieces.

You're forgetting that the US trained some of the people that are in the cartels today. Plus with all the fire power they have. 

Back
Top Bottom