Carne Asada Fries APPRECIATION

tried some of these last summer for the first time....

crack in a Styrofoam box
smokin.gif

Being from SD I used to murk thesea things on the regular, especially after getting smashed, hood 24/7 mexican spots ftw. But haven't had this in probably18 months. I want some pho right now though.
mad.gif

I've never seen that before....but I like it. I'm high up like a kite though so it could just be my current state of being. Where is this place"Alfredo's" btw?????????????? I'm from SoCal

can yall link me to some of those california mexican restraunts? living out in new mexico, it seems to be a whole other kind of "mexican". imwondering what yall got

Originally Posted by laMOTTA86

I've never seen that before....but I like it. I'm high up like a kite though so it could just be my current state of being. Where is this place "Alfredo's" btw?????????????? I'm from SoCal

mine is from monrovia, but there are a bunch of alfredos.
some in covina/glendora near northview high school,
there's one in rosemead.
there's a good amount of alfredo's but watch out for albertos, they have the same dude with the hat but different names
the fries are not comparable there,
the thing with alfredo's carne asada is that it's tender and has taste,
alberto's is just not as good.

some locations near pasadena area
[h4]http://maps.google.com/ma...atlng=7211068973821866408','','','res','1','')"title="Alfredo's Mexican Food">Alfredo's Mexican Food[/h4]
1070 Huntington Dr, Duarte -

13952 Ramona Blvd, Baldwin Park -[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]3748 Peck Rd, El Monte -

and for 909 ers
1127 E 4th St, Ontario -

and near Northview High School in Glendora

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by rtz13

Being from SD I used to murk thesea things on the regular, especially after getting smashed, hood 24/7 mexican spots ftw. But haven't had this in probably 18 months. I want some pho right now though.
mad.gif
Get one of these after the club, and it will sober you up pretty quick
wink.gif

mos def appreciated. moving to san diego i had no idea about mexican food but when i tried these fries there was no turning back. i get it without sour creamand guac and people look at me like im crazy. all i need is extra cheese and salsa (red/green) and im good. cali burritos are piff too

Armandos on Palm or Hermanos on Palomar is where it is at! My San Diego heads know what's up. The homies from Long Beach came down the other day just toget some!

Back
Top Bottom