Carne Asada Fries APPRECIATION

call me walks i gotta try that place.

im in corona, university aint that far - esp for foooood
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by G Raider

Originally Posted by cjspida619

SD= the best tacos shops ever when guys do come and try the food u will be doin this dance
and u can quote me on that. best mexican food u can have
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
i dont know ive heard that SD got some garbage @!@ mexican food, even though its next to the border. i guess its just where you go.
eyes.gif

come down and try brah. u aint gonna want nothin else. were the og to this mexican food.

I live by an Alberto's. I've never tried the carne asada fries but I'm not a fan of their carne asada burritos.

Originally Posted by cruzair13

my stomach is okay, didn't eat all day
took the bus to get this..
paid in quarters haha
$8.65
the cashier chick just looked at me like... loser.
but these fries are good.
damn thats a lot. what city you in? in my hood its less than $5 for a "mini" and less than $6 for the "super"

Damn +%%! looks Delish....

Damn yo, if only I had the chance...I would Punish them joints
devil.gif

But I aint no where close to SoCaL

Living in MD FTL
frown.gif
tired.gif

SD= the best tacos shops ever when guys do come and try the food u will be doin this dance
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
i dont know ive heard that SD got some garbage @!@ mexican food, even though its next to the border. i guess its just where you go.
eyes.gif

come down and try brah. u aint gonna want nothin else. were the og to this mexican food.

im good mayne we got authentic mexican food in northern cali too....and if all else fails i can hit up my kitchen for some bomb mexican food.

California burrito>Carne Asada fries
BTW you can pretty much find either of these at any Mexican fast food joint that ends in "-bertos" LOL

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
eyes.gif

im good mayne we got authentic mexican food in northern cali too....and if all else fails i can hit up my kitchen for some bomb mexican food.

haha u aint neva lied moms always do it better
pimp.gif
home cookin FTW

Where is the LA area do they have these? Not trying to go out to Corona or Riverside for fries.. I might hit up 24hrs in East LA and see if I can specialorder these
laugh.gif
.. their Carne Asada Nachos are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Originally Posted by freshhh

Bay Area heads

Baldos
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

in fairfield and vacaville, 24hour drive thru
eek.gif

too bad there isnt one in SF
frown.gif
Baldos is decent but Adalbertos is waaaaaay better IMO.

I wish there was one in SF too! There has to be one somewhere. I won't rest until I find one.
laugh.gif

I got you mang. These are from Olivios in SF on Larkin between Bush and Sutter I think. They're pretty good but I've never had SD's carne asadafries so cant compare.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
eyes.gif

haha u aint neva lied moms always do it better
pimp.gif
home cookin FTW
Ain't nothing in NorCal (outside of probably homemade food) is better then San Diego mexican food. I live in San Francisco and it ain'tthe same.

And the best thing you can get from a mexican food spot are Carnitas, easy.

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

Iguanas Carne Asada nacho fries
pimp.gif
Wrong.

Had Iguanas CA Fries a month or two back.
sick.gif
. Absolute trash compared toany CA Fries in SD.

Lolita's
pimp.gif
(personal fave.), Adalberto's, Super Sergio's, youname it...are a hell of a lot better than Iguanas. There is tons of places.

SD has a ton of things to offer, but the CA Fries are worth the trip alone. Trust.

Originally Posted by ManikHispanik

I got you mang. These are from Olivios in SF on Larkin between Bush and Sutter I think. They're pretty good but I've never had SD's carne asada fries so cant compare.
pimp.gif

are there any outside of SF? daly city, ssf, san bruno(has to be)
i dont wanna drive into the city for some carne asada fries
laugh.gif

and adalbertos in fairfield?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ManikHispanik

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Originally Posted by freshhh

Bay Area heads

Baldos
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

in fairfield and vacaville, 24hour drive thru
eek.gif

too bad there isnt one in SF
frown.gif
Baldos is decent but Adalbertos is waaaaaay better IMO.

I wish there was one in SF too! There has to be one somewhere. I won't rest until I find one.
laugh.gif

I got you mang. These are from Olivios in SF on Larkin between Bush and Sutter I think. They're pretty good but I've never had SD's carne asada fries so cant compare.
That doesn't even look comparable to SD fries
sick.gif
I had apicture saved hopefully I can dig it up

edit: here ya go

1zz5gyt.jpg

here's the OG post: http://niketalk.com/topic/12053?page=1

SouthEast SD Carne Asada Fries> Life
And I'm not even from out there.

Me and all my NorCal friends think all the mexican food is better in SoCal, especially SD. The closest we can come to good mexican food up here is the mexicanjoints on missions st.

Back
Top Bottom