pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

From Alfredos, (down in so cal.)
carne asada
french fries
sour cream
guacamole

Only had it once, but the homies and myself drove 50ish miles each way to go get it and it was good.

my stomach is okay, didn't eat all day
took the bus to get this..
paid in quarters haha
$8.65
the cashier chick just looked at me like... loser.
but these fries are good.

damn only had these a couple times down in SD. i wish they had some like that here in the bay area
mad.gif

Thats the best thing you can get at a taco shop. i usually get mine from Lolitas down here in chula vista. i think Im go get me some right now.

yo this is like a SD thing and i read about it and was dreaming about it but couldn't find any mexican place in fl that did it. so i said eff it and got myghetto carne asada fries on and just went to chipotle and got a steak burrito with all the stuff they put on the fries with no beans and threw it all ontop ofsome McD fries. %*%% was pretty nice lol.

is that a mexican thing? around my way its just basic green or red chile, some cheese, and the fries... the mexican places seem to overcomplicate things withsour cream thrown into EVERYTHING

Originally Posted by JuJu

yo this is like a SD thing and i read about it and was dreaming about it but couldn't find any mexican place in fl that did it. so i said eff it and got my ghetto carne asada fries on and just went to chipotle and got a steak burrito with all the stuff they put on the fries with no beans and threw it all ontop of some McD fries. %*%% was pretty nice lol.

Idk, bu ive been to LA and never seen them on menus or nothing. Since you mentioned that you made your own invention with the chipotle burrito, we also gotthis CALI burrito. Its pretty much the plate of carne asada fries in a big flour tortilla. Both are F N delicious.
Originally Posted by WallyHopp

is that a mexican thing? around my way its just basic green or red chile, some cheese, and the fries... the mexican places seem to overcomplicate things with sour cream thrown into EVERYTHING

Nah its not a Mexican thing. Lol! I see all kinds of different races eat them. Why wouldnt they? They're good. Sour cream sets everything off homie.

lolita's carne asada fries
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
....haven't had them in 1.5 years, but that's a good thing for mylife
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'd murder those fries.

Never had it but just from the pic I'm already at Carne Asada Fries > .99 JITB Tacos on a drunk hype.

I remember someone on NT post this a while back. First thing I'm gonna do when I hit up SD over the summer get some of these damn fries.
pimp.gif

good looooord now i see what all my San Diegan friends are raving about...

however, bay area burritos > pretty much anything

If y'all like the fries, when you roll thru SD make sure you order a California Burrito also. basically CA fries wrapped in a burrito

Back
Top Bottom