Carmelo Anthony put a hit out on Kat Stacks...*update* Stacks filed police report on Melo pg. 9

His Twitter didn't get hacked. I was up last night when he was replying to his supporters and "haters". Kat Stacks initiated the conflict and Melo told her that he wasn't the one. He went back to replying to other people and then she started talking reckless and then Lala's insecure self got involved.

Celebs and Twitter do not mix.

His Twitter didn't get hacked. I was up last night when he was replying to his supporters and "haters". Kat Stacks initiated the conflict and Melo told her that he wasn't the one. He went back to replying to other people and then she started talking reckless and then Lala's insecure self got involved.

Celebs and Twitter do not mix.

smh.gif

This is like when you were in middle school and punched someone/got in a fight and when the Principal asked you why you did it, you say "because he talked about my momma" and then you get the "you should've just ignored it" line.

If this blows up on legal action type stuff, I can see that being the case just a little bit.

This is like when you were in middle school and punched someone/got in a fight and when the Principal asked you why you did it, you say "because he talked about my momma" and then you get the "you should've just ignored it" line.

If this blows up on legal action type stuff, I can see that being the case just a little bit.

Well thats it. Kat Stacks is a genius way smarter than any one of you or I.

Story shall get picked up and she gets National notoriety.

Well thats it. Kat Stacks is a genius way smarter than any one of you or I.

Story shall get picked up and she gets National notoriety.

They cant suspend him over this, especially if he say it got hacked or lala say she did it. If tyreke only got a 1 game suspension for doing 140 on the hwu and kareem rush got 5 games for violating the drug policy, they cant suspend him for this. Its no way they can prove he actually did it, hell he could say one of his friends did it.

what i dont understand is why he felt the need to take a pic of the 5 stacks, like we dont know he got it

They cant suspend him over this, especially if he say it got hacked or lala say she did it. If tyreke only got a 1 game suspension for doing 140 on the hwu and kareem rush got 5 games for violating the drug policy, they cant suspend him for this. Its no way they can prove he actually did it, hell he could say one of his friends did it.

Honestly if Melo goes to jail I wouldn't even feel sorry for the n_.  Who the hell puts a hit out on somebody over the internet.  I'm a regular *%+ person and I wouldnt dare do that, Melo's a damn NBA superstar with 100,000+ followers and he really thought he was gonna get away with that? Idiot.

Honestly if Melo goes to jail I wouldn't even feel sorry for the n_.  Who the hell puts a hit out on somebody over the internet.  I'm a regular *%+ person and I wouldnt dare do that, Melo's a damn NBA superstar with 100,000+ followers and he really thought he was gonna get away with that? Idiot.

what i dont understand is why he felt the need to take a pic of the 5 stacks, like we dont know he got it

Back
Top Bottom