Carmelo Anthony put a hit out on Kat Stacks...*update* Stacks filed police report on Melo pg. 9

Melo, not a good look. These n's keep givin her ammo for them. Just dont say $$@$ to this bird @$% @%*@!. Plain and simple

Don't know if it would work, but Melo could say that LaLa offered the threat on his account. If she willing too. lol. idk????????

Don't know if it would work, but Melo could say that LaLa offered the threat on his account. If she willing too. lol. idk????????

carmelo_snitching.jpg

Melo
pimp.gif

Melo think he's a thug playin ball, the 80's are over.................Maybe this was a move to really get his butt traded outta Denver, Im pretty sure they want no part of that...

Melo think he's a thug playin ball, the 80's are over.................Maybe this was a move to really get his butt traded outta Denver, Im pretty sure they want no part of that...

Originally Posted by got shoes

Too late
laugh.gif

picture-93.png

Originally Posted by got shoes

Too late
laugh.gif

picture-93.png

Lala needs to ignore that $#!%. You got him. Of course hos will talk $#!% and some of it might be true but you knew that when you first got with him.

Melo is an idiot also.

Lala needs to ignore that $#!%. You got him. Of course hos will talk $#!% and some of it might be true but you knew that when you first got with him.

Melo is an idiot also.

Well, Melo's account is 'deleted,' with Lala claiming he's trying to get it restored because it was 'hacked'

laugh.gif

Well, Melo's account is 'deleted,' with Lala claiming he's trying to get it restored because it was 'hacked'

laugh.gif

this "my twitter got hacked" nonsense is the worst excuse I heard since that episode of Cops when the guy said "these are not my pants"

this "my twitter got hacked" nonsense is the worst excuse I heard since that episode of Cops when the guy said "these are not my pants"

Back
Top Bottom